• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Eastern Shore XJ's?

Barger

NAXJA Forum User
Hello to all,
First post in this forum. I've been using the boards for about 4 years and been a NAXJA member for about a year. I've been noticing more and more built XJ's on the shore MD,DE. Wondering if any of them are on these boards. I have been very limited on time to wheel, but lately am finding myself with more free time :thumbup: and weekends off. I want to become more active in NAXJA and meet some people in the chapter to wheel with. Look forward to hearing from ya'll.

My '99 XJ is getting the RE6130, OME shocks, JB Conversions Super Short SYE, and an A1 Driveshaft on March 21st. I'll be doing it in Cecil County, but I'm in Anne Arundel, well currently in Baltimore County at school.

If your on the Eastern Shore, during the summer, I go to Crompton (sp?) nearly every Wednesday for the Dixon's Auction.

Yes I know, Tom Woods is a lot better, but considering A1 is in Baltimore and TW is on the opposite side of the US, it isn't practical for me to wait for a TW. I plan on getting a TW as soon as I have the cash and then have the A1 for a spare.

Barger said:
Hello to all,
First post in this forum. I've been using the boards for about 4 years and been a NAXJA member for about a year. I've been noticing more and more built XJ's on the shore MD,DE. Wondering if any of them are on these boards. I have been very limited on time to wheel, but lately am finding myself with more free time :thumbup: and weekends off. I want to become more active in NAXJA and meet some people in the chapter to wheel with. Look forward to hearing from ya'll.

Hey, Im over in Annapolis. There are a bunch of us with some set up rigs. If you ever want to go somewhere (I dont know where, only wheeled in PA) let me know. See you around

Fonzie14 said:
Hey, Im over in Annapolis. There are a bunch of us with some set up rigs. If you ever want to go somewhere (I dont know where, only wheeled in PA) let me know. See you around
are you stationed on the base Fonzie? if so i do alot of work at the naval academy. :)

I guess most of the XJ's I see down here aren't frequenting NAXJA. :( I'll have to see if I can meet them and bring them on board.

It would be nice to wheel with some other XJ's once and awhile. If I plan on wheeling anywhere up that way, I'll shoot ya a PM. If anyone comes down to the shore let me know if I'm free I'm always up for wheeling.

Barger said:
I guess most of the XJ's I see down here aren't frequenting NAXJA. :( I'll have to see if I can meet them and bring them on board.

It would be nice to wheel with some other XJ's once and awhile. If I plan on wheeling anywhere up that way, I'll shoot ya a PM. If anyone comes down to the shore let me know if I'm free I'm always up for wheeling.
all of us will have to get together in the MD/PA/DE/VA/WV area sometime, and have a nice 1-2 day wheeling trip. I'm game just have to get the xj back on the road, wich is soon I hope. ( Md inspection can be a b!tch.)

hey all,
im in pa, & have a place in longneck DE, i'd like to do a beach run, or maybe, a group showing during the O.C. MD cruise....
i dont know of anywhere to offroad in DE or MD, but in PA we have paragon park.... i've never been there yet, but it looks cool...

97 XJ Sport 2dr, 4.0L, 5spd, 2" Daystar lift, 31" BFG A/T KO's, and one crazy owner/operator

I am also in the Arnold area. Gun metal blue 4.5" Rusty's with the 32's on it and one on the roof. I also would love to get together and if nothing else, find out anywhere closer than Paragon or Roush's to go for a ride. email [email protected].

mudder said:
are you stationed on the base Fonzie? if so i do alot of work at the naval academy. :)

Yup im at the Academy. There are a few other people with Jeeps who are in the same boat as me looking for a place to go. If any weekend you wanna head out let me know and ill gather some company.

cm97xj said:
hey all,
im in pa, & have a place in longneck DE, i'd like to do a beach run, or maybe, a group showing during the O.C. MD cruise....
i dont know of anywhere to offroad in DE or MD, but in PA we have paragon park.... i've never been there yet, but it looks cool...
97 XJ Sport 2dr, 4.0L, 5spd, 2" Daystar lift, 31" BFG A/T KO's, and one crazy owner/operator

are you talking about the crusin oc? ive been going to that for 7 years now. its a wild time, but cops have gotten alot more strict over the last few years.
were you down last year? or going this year?
-g

cm97xj said:
i havent been down for the o.c. cruise, but i do plan to go this year...
what have the cops had a problem with?

the burnout "compitition" in 2000. it was sick! i had a hand in it. long story short: water+hotrods+burnouts= cops no likey!
-g

Re: Eastern Shore XJ's?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

oc = ocean city, maryland

map => http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.ad...&submit=Get+Map

it's a big tourist hangout on the atlantic. i grew up on the eastern shore of va...about an hour and a half south of oc. we had a timeshare for several years on 8th street...a few houses down from trahsers frenchfries. yummy

Thanks Fitch, but ummmmmm, I know what Ocean City is, my family has a place in Ocean Pines, I asked about the cruise in OC....evidently it sounds like an organized event.

i sold a green xj i had to a guy that lives in OC .. hunter green 97 xj sport that was lifted 4.5" on 33s.. dont know if he still has it or what but last i saw him ( last 4th of july) he was having a blast with it around there.

that reminds me.........
when i was down there last crusin oc (03) i saw a black 97-up xj with a super 35 kit w/ ok locker, rear disc brakes, 33's, roof rack. i think it had a "eastern shore jeeps" sticker or something like that.
?????
-g

Back