• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Drive way RTI

Wwildman

NAXJA Forum User
Well I have my long arm kit installed . So I went over to a friends house to test the flex . So here are the pic's
724.jpg

723.jpg

722.jpg

721.jpg

720.jpg

Last edited:
so? is it worth the $599?

Mark

so? is it worth the $599?

Mark
Yes the stuff they sent me was very stout and came with everything I needed .I did add the double shear track bar and braided brake lines to it .
It all wen on pretty easy too .

Last edited:
its on my list of things to do.. great job!

mark

Well Monday I am installing a Aussie locker in the front . I also have a set of weld on bead locks on the way for it and I will be building a rear bumper for it :cheers:

Garner NC... ah the memories of that place..
if i remember right.. every garage down there is named POOLE'S.. lol

I used to live in Durham..

mark

been a while for you .They now have a meineke ,and all kinds of stuff is poppin up around here

Looks badass warren i have the jeep itch again haha i love the quickness of the mazda but i want another wheeler again im going to have to pick up another 1 soon.. have you tested it out on the trails yet??

Looks badass warren i have the jeep itch again haha i love the quickness of the mazda but i want another wheeler again im going to have to pick up another 1 soon.. have you tested it out on the trails yet??
No not yet I need to get the locker installed along with the extended brake lines

this is the future of my jeep. my short arm has served me oh so well but its time to move on. it should go nicely with the full widths :D

and for a beat up jeep, that is one sweet XJ. nicely done wild man

The left tire was in a slight hole I have checked it on my alignment rack and all 4 corners are level. The front sheet metal is slightly pushed back and down on the right giving it a a right lean look

this is the future of my jeep. my short arm has served me oh so well but its time to move on. it should go nicely with the full widths :D

and for a beat up jeep, that is one sweet XJ. nicely done wild man
Thanks there is still more to do to it but is it ever finished lol .
Plus I put all the beauty marks there myself. Remember it is not beat up it is well loved :D

ah noted. mine has a lot of profanity marks on it. as in i scream some profanity and a new mark either caused it, or appeared after lol

any idea what your caster and/or pinion angles ended up at?
Looks perfect, are those still 34" LTB's?

any idea what your caster and/or pinion angles ended up at?
Looks perfect, are those still 34" LTB's?
Yes their still 34 LTB's as far as caster I have not had a chance to align it because I an installing a locker and need to remove my rock rod

Back