• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Dreaming!!!!!!

Lincoln said:
I thought you said you didn't like cold saws?

Your setup is very similar to mine, I just haven't gotten it built yet. :D

I wish I had my old "cold saw" back. The carbide is much better than I ever would have thought. It does get your attention when it grabs or kicks a part out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hinkley

Are those doors full Hydro-assist?

Or do you need one of these?

ECCS2318.jpg

You sure you're not trying to compensate for anything?

You CAN park a bus outside ya know...

and expect tree huggers to camp and protest your ode to lumber...

:D

Last edited:
No hydro and you need to watch the wind speed when openning!

No outside, CC&Rs plus it hails, snows and rails here too much!

The size has changed the local city to rethink the size limits for accessory buildings! :rolleyes:

hinkley

Gil BullyKatz said:
Or do you need one of these?
ECCS2318.jpg

How is a queer in a black suit helpful for opening oversized castle doors?

Mark Hinkley said:
I wish I had my old "cold saw" back. The carbide is much better than I ever would have thought. It does get your attention when it grabs or kicks a part out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hinkley

Until a few years ago I had only seen them used on aluminum. Try a 1/2" frame rail with a worm drive circular saw. That's an eye opener when it grabs. :eek:

I had all but bought one when I got the bandsaw I have now. I haven't gotten the abrasive saw out since. Does take up a bunch of room though.

If someone wants to bitch about that they would hate it hear. A guy a few miles down the road has a 1200 ft2 house with an inclosed corridor to about 3000 ft2 of shop. Sold it last year as an "executive estate". :D

Wow, that's some guest house........wait a minute, THAT'S A GARAGE :eek: :loveu: You having a a garage warming party sometime soon? I don't say this often, but I'm jelous that thing have AC too? That is a really cool garage, wish I had one now..............

Mark Hinkley said:
Here is another shot of it!

Here

It is from late last year or early this year.

hinkley

What does your wife do?

Very nice!

Mark Hinkley said:
That's not the garage!

The garage (3 car) is where I park the cars and the John Deere!

hinkley

Now your just gloating.

I still like it.

PhunkadelicXJ said:
when's the pool party? I wanna come swimming!

Anytime before November we'll have a party in your, um, honor. :laugh3:

Serious...

I try to schedule at least one a week... Got a Bacchanalian streak a mile wide & two point five days a week is hardly enough to feed it... But we do what we can.

This weekend ought to be exquisite on a couple levels. :party1:

Okie Terry said:
Linc, 0313 has more of a chance of being his gardener, than you have of even being on the property.

Does Mark need a helping hand? I am free after Lawn Cher is done with me on Sept 11th or so. I can come straight down if youd like.

0313 said:
Does Mark need a helping hand? I am free after Lawn Cher is done with me on Sept 11th or so. I can come straight down if youd like.

Well then I'm not paying for a round trip ticket...

I can't think of anything to say that won't get deleted or sent to the den.

Bitch

Back