• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

drag cherokee

It's not an XJ anymore. What's the use? If you want a dragster, I'd throw a sleeker composite body on it. He says its been tubbed. I assume he means it's not a unibody anymore: that what you see is only a shell.

wow.....

i'm not sure what to say.

You would think...

That after "spending" 65k on it...

That he'd post pics of the engine bay...

and yeah...

It was on Ebay last year....

same pictures...

same BS

I, for one, think it's awsome.
I think it's a great start at what could turn out to be one slick and fun truck to cruise to work and the grocery in.

I wouldn't have a problem stabbing the pedal to the floor.

I've said it a million times now. If it's a 4x4 lift it and wheel it and if it's a 2x4 lower it and make sure it hauls ass.

I want a ride in Jacobs MJ too. That much motor just sounds fun.

if its truly tubbed and tubed. it cud be a sweet ride....if it wasnt for all that stupid body trim stuff. 10 minutes with a sawzall and a day with a good lift kit and it cud be a good lookin heep. then ud get to get that V8 runnin

Lincoln said:
I started lifting stuff to give me a reason to slow down. I figured I would die quicker driving fast.

exactly my thoughts that's weird.

8c_12_sb.JPG

What's with the flares? Did he blend them?

Don't be hatin on the non-off road XJ...At least he admits it'll never leave the pavement unlike about 75% of SUV owners out there. Plus, I think it'd be kinda cool to see an XJ made to run really fast. Mine embarasses 4 bangers and rice burners now, it'd be even more fun to beat the ones that have actual work put in...

Back