• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Douchebag teens

Apostle

NAXJA Forum User
(title of thread needs changed to OHV tearing up rampart range)

Read this today, so thought i would find it and show it

- short version: OHV tearing up rampart range

Makes you think, we have some here that go off road in a non driving area.

http://www.gazette.com/articles/slew-99706-bikes-camping.html

(kid in the story keeps saying his dad is a lawyer. kids like this are the ones who piss me off. you messed up, take responsibility and move on)

Notice that the paper NEVER shows Jeeps as the culprits? What part of "tread lightly" do these people not get? It only takes a few morons to screw it up for everyone. I know that on my trips to the part it was the dirt bikes and the OHVs that were tearing things up.

I am actually going dirt bike riding up through Rampart this weekend. It is sad that it only takes a hand full of jack asses to screw things up for the majority who follow the rules.

One bad apple can spoil the barrel for everyone! An old fassion azz whoopin is what that kid needs!!

“It has been kind of a new concept to a lot of people and there’s a lot of confusion going on still about the public lands,” says Justin Lilly, program coordinator of Stay the Trail Colorado, who spends many weekends at Rainbow Falls, talking to OHV users about staying on designated routes. “People are kind of confused as to where exactly they can go, what new rules are in place.

Lets see, He drives A) Cooper Xj on 33's and B) Cummins wrapped in Stay the Trail Art.

He is the guy that you will see in the trailer during events such as HCP4x4.

class act guy for sure pulled me out of a jam when i was yound and stupid and WAY OFF trail and gave me a good talking to later about it lol

I used to live in Pike national forest back when it was a nice place to find yourself in the middle of no where .
A time when the land was at least respected for being a reserve . Camping was abundant , wildlife was wild and you would rarely run into a single sole . Thats kinda how I grew up out here in Colorado as most of you , respecting the land , growing up
with hard work ethics , boy scouts and an over all understanding of the " White man's " reflection on nature .
It sickens me every time I see wasteful minds disrespecting the history they walk on , the last great reserve the we have as a
Utopia .
I guess all we can do is try to know the rules and respect the the little bit of peace this place still has , I find myself cleaning up
after all kinds of ignorant folk , I've even pissed in somebody's campfire one morning after finding that they had left for the day
to go hiking without even trying to put out the fire, I bet they were pissed when they got back .... he,he,he

Back