• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

done graduated

terryg

NAXJA Forum User
my son finally got a GED this week - he worked hard, studied hard, & got it done. I'm proud of him. hopefully he'll be able to get a good job & w/ his g/f's help continue on w/ school

... and get OUT of the house? :D

Congrats to your son man, I'm actually really glad he did that. I was a screw up too, and went the GED route. You'd never guess from the way I pack 'em down around a campfire, but I'm actually NOT very educated :D.

u such a liar derek - but thanx anyway - please send encouragement to my son via his phone - 909-855-5661 - he doesn't think i care - but this will help him see JUST how proud i am

0ne thing i always get is the power of support, especially from naxja members - this is a milestone in my sons life - please call him & express support - nothing else. just call his phone

0ne thing i always get is the power of support, especially from naxja members - this is a milestone in my sons life - please call him & express support - nothing else. just call his phone

congrats to your son! I took my GED a few years ago and they where some of the longest tests i have ever taken...

Nice! I only graduated High School and went to college here and there. Wish i would take some more classes. I realize now how important school is. Coulda woulda shoulda... then again, its never too late to go back.

Congrats to your son.

Back