• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Dilemma

89jeepxjw

NAXJA Forum User
Heres the deal. I had a 94 camaro z28 that was my first car that I bought back and started to rebuild it, I recently sold it to buy some goods for the new jeep. I have always told myself if I ever found a 2002 anniversary edition trans am under 20k I would buy it. I have 9300 cash that I got for my z28 and went by the dealership where we bought my fiances' :) 04 rubi and there she was! 02 ws6 anniversary,46k,m6,t-tops,leather pretty much my dream car. asking price is 22k. with 7500 down I can go 72months at around 250 a month. I really want this car but want to build the jeep at the same time. What would you do!??

I have a long standing policy that for the things that I really want that are attainable to forgo rational thought. Jeeps are pretty common and relatively afforable. I don't see TA's anniversary or otherwise very often.

If you can afford it, then snatch it up before someone with more money and less respect for it comes by looking for some fast wheels.

Thought Id post some pics of it incase people were wondering what the hell an anniversary edition is.
2r6l3d0.jpg

2lvmmvt.jpg

Urine Yellow is an anniversary edition? :) Are those just stickers, or real paint?

89jeepxjw said:
Thought Id post some pics of it incase people were wondering what the hell an anniversary edition is.
2r6l3d0.jpg

2lvmmvt.jpg

Haha yes urine yellow is special :) and sadly the decals are just that.....decals, but hey it still has "Anniversy Edition" stiched in the headrest and floormats! :)

ls1 fbodies are a blast.

If it's what you want, the miles are right and the price is right, i'd say go for it :)

Tottaly different from a Jeep, but eh. who cares :)

Not sure the price is much of a bargain, but if you could get then to come down a couple thou ... <shrug> I'd be the wrong one to ask that question anyway. I'd get any Firebird if the price was right (even an early GenIII), and I can afford it.

Hell, I'm on the fence still about selling my 79 TA. I know I have too many cars, but wan't to be a homeowner sooner rather than later.

So if it's your dream car and you can afford it, I'm not sure why you haven't yet.

i got shit for having an fbody.....people asked where my mullet was n stuff.

nothing like an ls1 with a few grands in mods(dart heads,fast intake,etc) some sticky nittos, a set of 4.10s and a full tank of gas.

i miss my camaro now.

Go for it You can always build the XJ later theres always parts just a junk yard away. Driving that beast has got to be a thrill.

Back