• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What is faster than Troy's duster and handles better than DJ's Audi

Muuhaaaa.....:laugh:

I'll give you .... a case of old E , a couple boxes of Nilla's ( one opened ) , My secret stash of
girl scout cookies , a half a case of 7.62 x 39 mm FMJ ammo , a couple of used misc motorcycle parts and a stock MJ driveshaft . If you're down I still have a couple of well used
nude pics of me on a Mexican scooter ...:paper: (Very rare ):moon:

After the lawyer thats all I've got left ...:guitar:

Muuhaaaa.....:laugh:

I'll give you .... a case of old E , a couple boxes of Nilla's ( one opened ) , My secret stash of
girl scout cookies , a half a case of 7.62 x 39 mm FMJ ammo , a couple of used misc motorcycle parts and a stock MJ driveshaft . If you're down I still have a couple of well used
nude pics of me on a Mexican scooter ...:paper: (Very rare ):moon:

After the lawyer thats all I've got left ...:guitar:

FLORES WOULD JUST TAKE THE NUDE PICS OF YOU, YOU DIDNT HAVE TO OFFER UP THE NILLA WAFFERS THOSE ARE GOLD MAN LOL

lets go to pmi and run a 16sec time slip :)
hahaa, cool man/ throw a bottle on it-some stickies and then have fun

welp, should have no issue keeping up with my little mazda around some cones then huh lets go autocross

I have to say, I've been cruising my little brother's 25th Ann. Edition around and I dig it a lot. Take the T-tops off and its a blast to cruise around in. It actually kind of makes me want one for myself.

how bout some updates!
been doin some wheeling now that the 2 door is wheelable and the car has had the garage

found out the left frame rail was cracked behind the steering box kind of like the cherokees do.
tore the nose off and such so i could have easy access to the frame rail
wish i would have had the $$$ for a new set of fenders but maybe thatll be next year
CIMG0069.jpg

CIMG0072.jpg

CIMG0077.jpg

CIMG0086.jpg

a little bracing welded in for good measure
CIMG0085.jpg

Dayum...... that Camaro looks to have had a harsh life...... I see pre-existing booger welds ahead of that frame cracking...... At least you won't feel bad at all in giving it a good thrashing when ya wanna.

LOL @ the use of an XJ fender/cowl support bracket as part of the repair........ :thumbup:

Ya it was a cop car once upon a time....gotta love all the goddam holes and whatnot
i assume youre talking about that triangle welded to the frame and the K frame as being an xj part? believe it or not thats actually a camaro part! but truth be told i did use a ton of xj scrap to plate the frame and make little brackets to more healthily secure my fenders and nose piece

Yeah, that brace looks alot like this brace on the XJ......

frontbumper6.jpg

Bringing this back from the dead..... Found out why the motor is rattling like hell
Timing chain can almost be peeled Off the gears without UN bolting the cam gear
Sounds like time to build a motor!

a little more
end of the night here

the gear and chain were so worn i could almost get the chain off without unbolting the cam gear
on a higher note, this thing was way over cammed
or the guy had plans of spraying it, as it was a decent nitrous cam

Last edited:
So the date stamp on the cam shaft reads 10/21/95
It's obviously not the original motor. It's an odd build imo
2 bolt mains block
.020 over. Hypereutectic flat top pistons
.010/.010 crank
stock rods
Balanced rotating assembly
Standard volume oil pump
No steel pinned sleeve on the dizzy drive shaft

But enough Cam to really piss the computer Off....

Not an LS fan? I guess you don't like reliable, efficient, horse power. Rip that stupid tuned port pos out and put something not so damn archaic in that car.

Back