• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Did you drive in the snow yesterday/today?

I drove from Rochester to Seattle around 10am then to Arlington 630ish then down to Northgate at 930-10pm on monday, and then Northgate to Lynnwood 9am tuesday and finnally Lynnwood to Rochester around 130ish. About 320 miles total and I absolutly loved it My old style mtrs are by far the best off road tire Ive ran on ice.

Gotta love FS goober green. Before I lifted mine driving around the mountain here was fun. All the local campers figured the green horde was coming to check their camp. Watching people hide stuff as I went by was hilarious.

More snow coming down now maybe I will ba able to post a better pic later.

one of these yesterday

2visavc.jpg

When I pull to the side of the logging roads for a break I always park like I'm watching the road its fun to see people slam on the brakes when they see me. Then they do a double take.

I just don't want to get shot by one of the locals that does not like the FS. Hoping to actually get mine a little further from the green rig look, but I am not going to change the color, WAAAYYY more trouble than its worth. I will be up killing Christmas trees here this weekend so I should have some good snow pics.

Back