• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Details for Iowa Meet and Greet-Dec.8

Getting the seal and the bearing tomorrow(cause the bearing was knda iffy when we had it apart} My co- worker left a snap ring out, so that may be an issue too. Will take care of that when I get the tailshaft housing off(again).

I'll be there one way or another. But if ya see some fat guy's roll up in a white Colarado & start looking over your sheet, don't start pulling gun's, It's just me.

Gotter done today. Guess that snap-ring he left out is inportant, go figgure.

Had to get the seal from the dealer as every seal Napa & O'Reilliey's was wrong. No more popping out of 4wd, anyways. Should be good to go for trip, just gotta check fluids & get gas, see ya all soon.

And collin I'm gonna have your # just in case bro.

Ok, now I can't find it, can some of you local Des Moinses either post or pm your cell #'s. Honestly I've never had this out on the open road , so if some sheet happens, I can rely on my bro for a ride, but he don't know sheet bout vehicles.

ia green96 said:
Ok, now I can't find it, can some of you local Des Moinses either post or pm your cell #'s. Honestly I've never had this out on the open road , so if some sheet happens, I can rely on my bro for a ride, but he don't know sheet bout vehicles.
My celly is 515-314-3184 if anyone needs to get in touch with me.

Ladies and Gentlemen planning on the meet and greet....
I just wanted to make sure that you all knew about the approaching storm that is forecast for Des Moines - Central Iowa area for Saturday. Check
http://www.kcci.com/weather/index.html to make sure that you'll be able to make it. Wouldn't want anyone to get hurt, etc etc.
On the flip/good side, if we do get the 2-4" predicted for Thursday, then another chance Saturday, this should make for a real interesting and worth while chance to play around town.
Be safe, and hope to see you all Dec. 8.

Last edited:
That just means you gotta find a place for us to play in the snow is all Collin.

97CountryXJ said:
Yeah, he has all the hookups right? LOL
Man, I hate being put on the spot. I have no idea what I'm doing half of the time, I just go with the flow.

90PioSport99 said:
Man, I hate being put on the spot. I have no idea what I'm doing half of the time, I just go with the flow.
I hear ya there. I set myself on autopilot and hope not to fall asleep behind the wheel.

90PioSport99 said:
Man, I hate being put on the spot. I have no idea what I'm doing half of the time (PMS), I just go with the flow.

Now now Collin, it will be alright. Just cuddle up on the couch with a half gallon of ice cream, a box of kleenex and watch your favorite love movie and you will get through this time of the month.......:tears:

hey, collin my bro is gonna meet us there. so take 35 to 80 , back to 35 south? What exit for the mall exit? I could do a map search, but I'm just lazy & like to run up my #'s of post's

ia green96 said:
hey, collin my bro is gonna meet us there. so take 35 to 80 , back to 35 south? What exit for the mall exit? I could do a map search, but I'm just lazy & like to run up my #'s of post's
From Bondurant, take 80 west, past east mixmaster. Keep going straight, take 35/80 west, 'round the bend then you are going south. Then take the west mixmaster exit 80 west. Once you get on 80 west, keep in right lane and take Jordan Creek Parkway exit, turn left at intersection. Jordan Creek Mall is dead south about a mile & 1/2. Google maps it and see.
-or-
Old farmer directions.
Naw, ye wanna take the old tradin' trail 'til yah get to the old Johnson farm. When you get there, you wanna do a lewy, and keep goin in the direction that the cows and horses turn in a rain or ice storm. NOT the way they turn when its snow'n. OK, after that ye get goin that way, ya wanna go past the old grain elevater that burnt down fifteen years ago and now is a field that looks like all the others around, ya'll know what I mean when ya see it. Then to get where your goin, yewwel see a blind man sitting on a wheel barrow with a three legged dog. Stop and talk to him about the weather and hell tell you what road to take in case the old covered bridge is washed out................................hows that for posting a lot of junk. LOL

Last edited:
XJ&TJ4ME said:
Now now Collin, it will be alright. Just cuddle up on the couch with a half gallon of ice cream, a box of kleenex and watch your favorite love movie and you will get through this time of the month.......:tears:
Where is the flipoff smiley when you need it? Here this is close enough :moon:.

bpm4x4 said:
With the weather looking a little sour, I doubt I am going to Chicago, so I will see you all on Sat.
:party:
Glad to hear it Brian.

Back