• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Death Valley Preview

Interest

I would be interested. I was actually planning on staying at the Furnace Creek Resort and exploring these sites from there but plans can be modified.

April is a great time for the wildflower bloom. We have staged out of the Mesquette CG before, with an overnight in Saline or the Lost Burro Mine. It looks fun!

Count Me in...
that is as long as I dont have to look at MJR's lilly white legs...

zjmikey said:
Count Me in...
that is as long as I dont have to look at MJR's lilly white legs...

I have never heard them described as lilly. Hey buttwipe send me those photos!

Then whats my A/C for?

I never seem to wheel very much when its hot, kinda of a waste if you think about it, having a/c and all. THATS WHAT I BOUGHT THE JEEP FOR, TO WHEEL IN STYLE! But i digress

Rabbit

p.s I'm in

ryurabbit said:
I never seem to wheel very much when its hot, kinda of a waste if you think about it, having a/c and all. THATS WHAT I BOUGHT THE JEEP FOR, TO WHEEL IN STYLE! But i digress

Rabbit

p.s I'm in

Somehow I doubt your A/C will work in 135 F degree weather or keep the engine cool either. :rolleyes:

So is this run a go or are we just beating a dead horse. I kinda like beating a dead horse because you dont get kicked as often. :gee:

Just like to hammer out some details.

Rabbit

Back