• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Dear Santa,

Mr.Shrek

NAXJA Forum User
I would like a finished running jeep. Painted and installed doors, as well as a new transmission cooler. I see how this may be an issue with getting that down the chimney...so I'll leave the jeep waiting in the garage.

Thanks,
Mr. Shrek

(How about you guys? What's on your Jeep Christmas List?)

If you could find it in your heart to convince the guys at 4 wheel parts here in Charlotte to give me a refund for the work and parts they messed up beyond belief in my Chrysler 8.25 I'd be forever grateful. I'll even leave you a whole tin of cookies and a gallon of milk this year instead of the normal couple of cookies on a plate with a glass of milk.

Thanks,
James

Dear Santa,

I've been a very good boy this year and I really, really, really want this neat D44 front axle with some ooober cool parts on and in it this year for Christmas. I don't want anything else but this one thing. I think it will fit in the sleigh ok and to save your back, you can just leave it in the yard. I'll take care of getting it under the Jeep.

Thanks,
Mark

Dear Santa,

Please subdue my roof rack frustration with some 58" Thule load bars. I have suffered enough with the bike trays inside the basket. Some longer ratchet straps to better secure my boat would be fantastic. Lastly, please make this the last oil leak I have to deal with for a year or two, I'll even do the work if you put your magical charm on my gaskets and seals.

Thanks,
Nick

dear santa,
i'd very much like a job, and some 1.75" shackles for my xj, 8 ft of 5/8" heater hose, some rear brake shoes for my waggy, and an ls1, nv4500, atlas II, a full painless wiring harness, some pro-rock dana 60's with 4.56 gears, and some driveshafts, and some 37" interco iroks on 17x10 rockcrusher wheels, a warn 9000xd with synthetic rope, a safari snorkel, some bombproof motor mounts, a millermatic 240, and about 20 sticks of 1.75" dom. :D
hey, it's a wish list, right?

Dear Santa, I want a blue eyed blonde with a Jeep......OR TWO! :D Oh and maybe some OME AAL's for my leaf packs and to hell with it a cheap RX7 to autocross!

Dear Santa,

i would like a roll cage for my jeep, a detroit locker for my 9in in the 35 spine flavor some racing seats that my 5 points will work with. a 4.7 stroker, a transfer case with some 4-1 goodness, a set of beadlocks, a new set of maxxis bighorns in the 35x12.50x 15 sizing. some tube doors for a 2 dr XJ. a new TIG welder, pipe bender, MIG welder, snap-on tool box, an on board air compressor some LED off road lights (narrow and flood). oh and one last thing, a 18X7 car trailer to haul my jeep.

- Timmy

Dear Big Guy in the Red Suit-

I have been a very good boy this year. Please bring me some wheel spacers and a diagnosis for my Jeep's vibrations and wobbles.

I hope you enjoy the cold beer and beef jerky I will leave by the fire place!

Dirk

Hey there fat ass,

Since I did your damn job for you and got my own parts to build my jeep, could you at least pick up my credit card bill for me? Hell, its the least you can do, I did all the hard work. Oh, and one other thing, how about an 03-04 Dodge crew cab 4x4 with a Cummins and a 6 speed, a leveling kit and some 35s for it would be nice too. And finally, while you're at it, go ahead and give me a 34 Foot goose neck trailer to haul Betty and the Struggle Wagon to the hammers, we'll need a fuel card too.

Try not to screw it up,

Tyler :laugh:

Last edited:
Hey there fat ass,

Since I did your damn job for you and got my own parts to build my jeep, could you at least pick up my credit car bill for me? Hell, its the least you can do, I did all the hard work. Oh, and one other thing, how about an 03-04 Dodge crew cab 4x4 with a Cummins and a 6 speed, a leveling kit and some 35s for it would be nice too.

Try not to screw it up,

Tyler :laugh:

Don't forget a 34 foot bumper pull trailer! :D

dear santa,

i would very much like to have an aussie or lock right locker for my newly installed 8.8. while i'm wishing, i'd also like a hp 44 narrowed to near xj width complete with all suspension brackets set up for my new 3 link. oh hell, i'll take what thechief wants (minus the job thing, good luck man.). umm, please. i've been very good all year long:angel:.

Dear Santa,

How's the wife? Mine, she's tired. She's tired of me wanting things for my Jeep. She says I don't need a new header (even though mine's got a crack big enough to hide Rudolph in). She also said she's tired of me whining about the horrible paint cancer on the hood and roof. She's also tired of me collecting parts in the garage and not having enough time in the day to get it installed and done.

So, Santa...all I'm asking for this year is to help my wife not be tired anymore.

dear old guy at the pole,

i would like a tube chassis with 60 front and 9" rear with 39" redlabels and a 6.0 and all other goodies to go along with it.

and one sweet 99ish xj with 3 link and lockers and 35s and other goodies to dd and tackle the fun trail rides

as well as a newer duramax and a gooseneck to haul all my junk on...

oh and last but not least.... a good paying civil engineering job to fund all this! :D

sincerely,
david

Dear Big Guy in the Red Suit-

I have been a very good boy this year. Please bring me some wheel spacers and a diagnosis for my Jeep's vibrations and wobbles.

I hope you enjoy the cold beer and beef jerky I will leave by the fire place!

Dirk

Sorry Dirk, but this thread is meant for posts to Santa. If you would like to speak with Ed directly you will need to send him a PM or start a new thread. :D

Thanks,
Glenn

dear santa,

i would really like it if you could bring me some chromoly shafts for the d44 and a new crossmember with protection for the tranny pan, and while your at it... fix my junk so i an go wheeling again without finding new bugs...thanks. ive been really good, and if your in the mood, let my wife stop being tired too.

Sorry Dirk, but this thread is meant for posts to Santa. If you would like to speak with Ed directly you will need to send him a PM or start a new thread. :D

Thanks,
Glenn

I thought Ed was Santa...and just shaved his beard for the warmer summer months.

My bad. Maybe I'll start a "Dear Ed" thread, but don't hold your breath.:sure:

Back