• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Daves Offroad Supply

Daves Offroad Supply has added Revolution Gear & Axle to our Product Line.
Check out their products and let me know if you need anything! (click the picture)

Revolution Gear & Axle offers...
- Ring & Pinions
- Installation Kits
- Axle Shafts
Along with many other Gear & Axle Products!

Contact
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 484-554-3584

Here is a side by side look at the Dana 60, SPL55/ 5-806X the D44 JK Rubicon 5-7166X and the old TJ Dana 30 5-760X u-joint side by side. All of Revolution Gear & Axles Jeep Front Axle Kits use the Large 1350 JK Rubicon U-Joint!

Revolution Gear & Axle is also the ONLY company offering Jeep JK Super 30, 30 Spline upgrade for non-Rubicon JK's! .

Revolution Gear & Axle is now offering 5.13 ratio for YJ, XJ, and TJ. And 5.38’s for TJ Rubicon

D35-513, D30-513R, D30S-513TJ, D44-513, and D44-538TD are all available now. Revolution changed the tooth count on the ring gear so there was no sacrifice to the size of the pinion head. The D44-5.38TD is double drilled for both standard Dana 44 and TJ Rubicon.

5.13s in a XJ HP30 or just for the JK hp30s?

For the XJ, YJ, TJ as well! :clap:

I read that but just did not believe it.

wow thats risky but if the pinion is not any smaller than a 4.88 pinion then its not too bad I guess. That being said, a 4.88 d30 pinion gear is tiny .

Back