• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Dates for March Tellico Run

Which Weekend

• March 13-14

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • March 20-21

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Either will work

Votes: 8 47.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kudzu

NAXJA Forum User
Please vote on which weekend you would perfer...and please only those that plan on attending vote.

The sooner the better! But I`m game for either.

i've got a few little thigns to do like get the motor running again and some wiring but other than that i'm ready to roll anytime.

NO 13-14 (i've got drill)

YES 20-21 (18-21) :)

St Pat's parade in Charlotte is on the 13th. I'm marching w/some Irishguys.
Anyone want to gateher a group of "froaders to run in the parade??

I'd be interested, I love tellico. However, by then I will have a 2" BB, 30's or 31's, and I get rocker protection tomorrow. Think I could make it?

Ye as long as you have rocker protection you can run with the Low Mod group...

I'd love to go if anyone would be interested in helping me install gears and locker(s), have ez locker for rear still shopping for front. don't have the extra cheese to pay for the installs and I don't know how to do them myself! over the next month and a half if anyone is willing do help me out I'll be there!!!!!

How long will this poll go on before it is decided? I will need ot put for the time pretty soon.

Well is ends today and from the looks of it the Date will be set for March 20-21...

We will be camping at Crawfords possible night ride Friday night, Pot Luck Meal on Sat. night. Leave Campground about 8:30am on Sat. & Sun if anyone rides

If you want to meet us on Sat Morning then NC pay staion about 9am.

Kudzu said:
Well is ends today and from the looks of it the Date will be set for March 20-21...

We will be camping at Crawfords possible night ride Friday night, Pot Luck Meal on Sat. night. Leave Campground about 8:30am on Sat. & Sun if anyone rides

If you want to meet us on Sat Morning then NC pay staion about 9am.

pay for our own or are ya gonna reserve some spots like last fall ?? cost??

any stickers/ t-shirts?? cost??

(& no Chris if yer lurking out there im not paying for yers for ya)

Usually not a problem to get a site in March...No cost to attend...you'll have camping, food and $5 ORV permit/day

Primitve should still be like $8 a person and W/E site are $18.50 for 2 people and $6 for each aditional person...

so t-shirts & stickers or not??

JLane99XJ said:
so t-shirts & stickers or not??

Nah this is just a smallChapter ride the big event will be July 8-10...

FYI

They have increased the trail fee from $5 a day, to $10 a day until april. They are trying to keep the the winter riding #'s down so less trail damage/erosion, was the reason that I was told

Stephen

I am definately going to be there. Anyone have an idea of what trails we are planning on riding?

Anybody going up early on Friday?

I would I i can get out early on Thur...I will know closer to the date...We will have to split in groups when were there and see what groups want to go where. I still hope to have my rig ready but don't know right now have to have some street skins ofr it before I can lift it. If not then we'll be in red....

the latter weekend would work much better for me. I will be bringing 3 other jeeps if that has any bearing. dave

well hopefully i will come across another rig here soon cause i'm tearing the orange one down as some of you have probably noticed in the other post. if i come across something in the meantime i will bust my arse to get it ready in time.

i'll leave concord area around 8am friday.

Back