• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Dates for March Tellico Run

Which Weekend

• March 13-14

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • March 20-21

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Either will work

Votes: 8 47.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm trying to decide if I wanna be there friday eve or sat morn. Anyone up for a night run fri nite? I am!

As of right now we plan on being there mid day on Fri. and Yes I am up for a night run...

I'm in

Last edited:
Anyone from GA going? I won't know until last minute if I Can make it, but IF I can, I would like to follow someone else who knows the way.

imma honky said:
Anyone from GA going? I won't know until last minute if I Can make it, but IF I can, I would like to follow someone else who knows the way.

well i should be going, we got the rearend under the new rig on fri nite, so i hope to have the susp/fender cuttin/38's all on by the end of this week. if things go well, we might have more than that done.

I'm going. I live in braselton GA. I'm leaving fri. night and towing a camper so blood mtn is a slow go. but you can follow if you want to. I just got new shoes for the XJ and have not regeared yet. A few extra pounds of unsprung weight and rolling resistance sure slowed me down.

alright i've got an update on the "creampuff" as we've dubbed it. both axles are back under and ready to go aside from shocks and brakes/brakelines, the new tranny/tcase is all prepped and ready to go in, and the old trans is sittin on the floor. so we should have everything bolted together and ready to go on tuesday assuming we don't have any problems, but i'm fairly certain i will ahve it ready to go and wanna leave on the 18th (thurs nite). is anyone else gonna be there that early or should i just chill at crawfords and mess around ont he rock garden until yall get there?

I am off of work Friday and I am planning to head up on Thursday night. I should be up for some riding on Firday. I won't get to Crawfords until pretty late Thursday night though.

what time are you planning on heading up there? maybe we could meet up and caravan part of the way. i will be coming up 575 from roswell, so i'll prob hit up 140? to 575 and get on there. which way will you be going?

Well I will be heading up 75 to 575. I am coming from Macon so. I will be leaving at around 6 hopefully. So I won't be up to 575 until 8 or 8:30.

cool man, well give me a shout when you get headed out the door and i'll let ya know if i have left or not...678-697-4756

Change of plans. I have to pick something up in Chattanooga on Thursday so.....I am going to head straight there from here and then get to Crawfords Friday morning. Are you guys planning on riding on Friday during the day?

Back