• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Dana 60 rear 4.11 ff 65.5" 30 spline bolt-on XJ $250

They about 5 inches wider than stock and are 8 lug bolt pattern. I'm putting one underneath my XJ, I havent connected it yet but the brake line falls in the same exact location and looks like it is going to connect right up

I'm making a run towards Atlanta from Augusta saturday morning and can put one on the truck if anybody needs one along that route

Something else I havent posted at most of the places I advertised these is I have matching 44 fronts, passenger side drop. 4.11 gears (4.09 or whatever they are) $300 for one of them

$500 for a set delivered within 50 miles of exit 175 on I20

The axles are open differential 4.10 gears, the brakeline bolts directly on. I will give you weld-on shock tabs to mount the shocks. The perches are in the exact spot and the pinion angle looks good.

The trucks these came out of are low mileage also so these axles are in good shape. Low as in 15k-30k miles

Let me know if you want one

2 left. get 'em while they last

I need a dana 300 right now and would trade even for one if it has a twinstick shifter

Back