• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

D30 - F8.8 Stuff

NHMax

NAXJA Forum User
This is what I have. I put it up a while ago but I didnt have a paypal and it took months for my dad to make one. This is it again, all of this is brand new I only took it out to take pictures. I bought it and then decided to go with D44s and now my axles and this stuff are going. I will ship everything within a day. I checked and it cost about $10-$15 to ship this stuff each. Its not dirt cheap prices because I need the money help pay for my new lift and tires but you will save a little on brand new stuff. When I ship it I will send it to you in the boxes it came in.
Thanks -Pat (PM or Cell# 603-305-4885)

F8.8 Detroit Locker -$500
F8-1.jpg

Superior Gears 4.56 Ring and Pinions for Reverse Cut D30 and Ford 8.8 -$150 (each)
D30F8.jpg

D30 Superior Gear Master Install (Includes - Shims, Bearings, etc.) - $80
D30MasterInstallKit.jpg

F8.8 Superior Gear Master Install (Includes - Shims, Bearings, etc.) - $80
F8.jpg

Rustys Offroad SwayBar QuickDisconect Links Extentions - $30
RustysSwayBarDiscosjpg.jpg

D30 HD Omix-Ada "Bullet Proof" Differential 1/2" Thick Cast Steel Cover - $95
D30Cover.jpg

This is just stuff I got but don't need.

Long Arms Pair Large REJoints and Limit Straps - $200
LongArm.jpg

D44 High Steer Knuckles ("halfbuilt" Need three bolts and two bars.) - $50
D44HighSteerKnuckles.jpg

Sorry about that when I went to PM the first person, I just looked at the forum. Sent you a PM about another pair I can get you from a kid who just ripped out his swaybar too.

pm'd you on the gears.

Back