• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Currie Built HPD44 Front end Complete bolt in w/ Air Locker, gears, etc...

RWKHausSupply

NAXJA Forum User
REPLACE THAT WEAK DANA 30 IN YOUR JEEP WRANGLER OR CHEROKEE WITH A CURRIE BUILT HIGH PINION 3/4T D44

This is a Large 3" tube double ribbed center. NOT SOME WEAK TJ D44 center like 4 wheel parts sells!

This is a all custom all ready to swap in High Pinion D44 front axle.
Comes with:
*TJ HPD44 Housing New HD Currie brackets - inner C to inner C
*Yukon Air Locker - Dana 44 30 spline - with a 2 YEAR best in the business warranty!
*Gear set (any ratio you want)
*Master kit
*D44 4340 axle kit with Spicer forged ujoints
*D44 yoke 1310 u-bolt w ubolts
*Spicer Ball Joints
*Stock thick cover

This is setup with the gears and locker & ready for you to paint, and swap over your outer knuckles and brakes.
USES YOUR STOCK BOLT PATTERN WHEELS AND TIRES!
No need to get new wheels.

This is a Super strong housing that is BY FAR STRONGER THEN THE TJ RUBICON HOUSING EVERYONE ELSE SELLS!

Dont waste your money on a stock TJ Rubicon housing that has super small and thin axle tubes with stock weak and this brackets, and cost the same or more.

These are custom build to order and take 10-15 business days and require your inner C's from your d30 axle to be returned OR add 300$.

$3075 out the door.
WE OFFER CASH DISCOUNT OF $200
IF paid by cash/check - $2875 out the door!

Shipping available. Contact me for shipping quote if needed. Otherwise this is picked up price from Yorba Linda or Corona, CA.

Robert
[email protected]
RWK Haus Supply
714-875-2414

Just an example of a past order ready to crate and ship, looked like. This one had ABS though, so have abs rings, not typical.
TJHPD441.jpg

TJHPD442.jpg

TJHPD443.jpg

And a recent JK housing, just to show how it comes without paint. Even the center looks like a new piece.
TOPFULLd44HP.jpg

that is pretty

I wish my bonus had been more

Back