• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Creekside 04/02

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK I'm going back to playing WoW now... Yes I play WoW get over it. Don't like it to bad my time is spent my way.........So call me anything you want I have thick skin..

South-Park-Basement-Make-Love-Not-Warcraft.png

great episode.....dork

I wish I could buy the world a coke.....er, um lonestar.

Exactly. If nobody wants to go wheeling with me, I'm not going to cry about it. I give him credit for posting up every other week to go wheeling, it just doesnt seem like a popular place for whatever reason (mud, distance like everything East of I35). But I am not going to bash him about his preferences. Its his life and his jeep and as long as its legal I really dont care what he does. If he wants to fight Kurt, I cant say I would or wouldnt, I've never met the guy! :anon:

Beer fest and hugs for every one! :smootch:

now lets end the drama and move on with our lives! (or lock the thread!)

:skull2:

And I am sure alot of us will NOT miss either of you if you never post in our forum again. I say OUR FORUM because we are paid members you two are just useless forum users that have no added anything positive to NAXJA RRC in a VERY long time, if you ever have at all. Besides crying about "No one wants to meet us".

I guess you are lucky that I am not on the BOD anymore or I would make a motion to have you both banned from our forum.

What the XXXX. I havent added anything positive? Most my posts on here are to invite people to go wheeling. And I don't have to be lucky your not on the BOD anymore, you didnt do a XXXXing thing then, and you wouldnt do anything now. And I am sure everybody started out as "useless forum users" when they started here. The must have met a different douche bag other than you, or none of them would have joined. Sorry I tried to be polite, but Kurt wants to start shit. Please remember Kurt you have met me. I went to a "wrench-a-thon" at your place to help you work on your shit for free when i was a "useless forum user" for less than a week. I even drove all the way back to my house to pull some dakota leafs, and bring them all the way back to give them to you for free. And your sorry ass had left without calling me, when you knew i was coming back. So no, I dont have anything against naxja, but your damn right I do have problems with you. Go XXXX yourself

BigJim,

Everything aside here. Back to the original part of the thread. Do you think you can still get some pics of the trails that there site says is out there please and post them up for me. Thank you

This is all getting personal here so I am locking this thread and threads and or posts I find continuing this argument discussion will be delete at the BOD's discretion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back