• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Crawl Registration

Brad(goslowgetstuck) is hauling craigs rig down to harlan. The ZJ is to' up from some crazy blonde chick driving it! :D

May have a co-pilot with me. If I understand it right, we would just need to do an extra $13 for a meal ticket + 2 raffle tickets?

May have a co-pilot with me. If I understand it right, we would just need to do an extra $13 for a meal ticket + 2 raffle tickets?

Sounds about right. The moneyman can confirm for sure.

That's right Tim. You can pay that when you get there.

Just let me know for sure if you can.

I'm in...Nothing like waiting till the last minute.:rolleyes:

Nick

Yep, but we will take you just the same. Look forward to seeing a lot of friends again this year.

I'm in...Nothing like waiting till the last minute.:rolleyes:

Nick

I jst realized that I have not registered, hopefully there are still some large shirts available.

otherwise Jennie will be angry at me for not getting her shirt!

whatever, you guys all knew I was coming anyway

I jst realized that I have not registered, hopefully there are still some large shirts available.

Do you both wear larges? I'll see if Mark has some.

I'm not making the whole event, but coming up Saturday to hang out and have dinner.

If anyone has a need for specialty tools or parts that will fit in the trunk of a Mustang hit me up before noon on Saturday.

cell 423-400-3686
email [email protected]

I've got your shirts covered Nate. I kinda thought you might come.:D

I've got your shirts covered Nate. I kinda thought you might come.:D
Don't worry Nate, If you leave Jennie on the trail again she can ride with me. :D

Don't worry Nate, If you leave Jennie on the trail again she can ride with me. :D

Hey the job of saving her is taken! :looser:

Back