• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Crawl Registration

Shirts are ordered. From here on out I can't guarantee a certain size.

I think the SEC is up by one right now.

Sent mine in last night.

Mark says there's not many from the SEC registered yet...what's up with that!?

Well I have 3 or 4 coming with me maybe and I'd bet one cannot do it and the other two are questionable. But they can sure build some 4x4's!

Dave coming this year? Old Blue/Spanky?

Dave coming this year? Old Blue/Spanky?

Up in the air ATM. Blue got sold, he bought Muddigger's maroon xj and then that motor overheated on him. I had talked to Nick about getting his motor for him or me but neither of us were ready yet. Dave is now apparently, I saw him yesterday. He said he wants and needs to but It might be him and the tj alone for a quick run up for the weekend. Trying to get him up there though. Lennie is a yes with the duce though. He will most likely pay you when he gets there.

We need Dave for comic relief. Tell him to bring something, heck he can ride with me this year since I'm running solo. I need a navigator!

We need Dave for comic relief. Tell him to bring something, heck he can ride with me this year since I'm running solo. I need a navigator!

Will do. Is Sunshine not coming? I need to post about seats. My Nephew might come up with a friend or two. If both boys come I'll only have one spare.

I'm the Lone Ranger this year. New baby is too small to ride. Kinda sucks. Good news is I have lots of room to haul up the raffle prizes.

WHats the total number of folks/rigs up to so far?

Here is a list of confirmed registrations that I have. If you don't see your name in the list and you have turned in a form, please send me a PM, I'm getting old and I could've missed one. ;)

High2by
PacificEd
Ghost
BRIANHO13
TeamWyllis
ShortxjDoug
rredalty
POLAR_JEEP_04
Zingerxj1129
cabjeepster
bwfdrums
89xjgrey
chattacuda
FlexdXJ
89eliminator
Cottontail
256offroad
TracyStorm
UNCC_99XJ
Cnickgo
MELKORsXJ
Justinf98XJ
beer_goggles_009
Spawn 93
clayttrwku

Also 256offroad's dad is bringing his TJ.

Looks like it's shaping up to be a great event!!!

Thanks,
Mark

Last edited:
Nice list there, buddy.

I confirmed with Lennie that he will deal with you when he gets there like last time. Justin Howle was supose to come by here but has not shown up yet.

Here is a list of confirmed registrations that I have. If you don't see your name in the list and you have turned in a form, please send me a PM, I'm getting old and I could've missed one. ;)

High2by
PacificEd
Ghost
BRIANHO13
TeamWyllis
ShortxjDoug
rredalty
POLAR_JEEP_04
Zingerxj1129
cabjeepster
bwfdrums
89xjgrey
chattacuda
FlexdXJ
89eliminator
Cottontail
256offroad
TracyStorm
UNCC_99XJ
Cnickgo
MELKORsXJ
Justinf98XJ
beer_goggles_009
Spawn 93
clayttrwku

Also 256offroad's dad is bringing his TJ.

Looks like it's shaping up to be a great event!!!

Thanks,
Mark

just sent in another registration for my brother in law. and i should have another one for my good friend. we are bringing 4 jeeps and 8 people.

Back