• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

CRAWL Magazine press release:

I'll have to check it out when they start making new issues.

Congratulations John H. !!!
I lookforward to being able to buy a subscription in the near future. You deserve the best and you have my support in your new endevour!!

Michael

Does this mean my $20 that got sent out for the subscription that never came 5 months ago is still vallid?

x2.

I subscribed online a couple weeks after returning from the 25th last October, so I could get the issue with the event coverage. Not long after I did that, things hit the fan at Crawl.

Good to know - guess an email to the CRAWL office is in order to see if they know about my subscription.

Questions-

how did CRAWL2Media legally aquire CRAWL Magazine?

The lawsuits with Tim have yet to be settled, they haven't even made it to court yet.

How can they acquire CRAWL when Tim still owns half, resignation or not he still owns the stock.

If they claim to own part of CRAWL and sold it to themselves, why aren't they paying off part of the debts instead of sticking Tim's girlfriend with them?

If they don't claim to own any stock in the old company, how can they "acquire" jack shit w/o Tim's permission?

Tim and his gf have run TC for what 6 years now and never asked for anything, they deserve way better than this from it's fans...

btw what awards has Brandon ever won???? Perhaps the shittiest airline baggage loader award!??

None of this shit makes any sense to me, especially when this entire industry is dead

ego's i guess...

Questions-

how did CRAWL2Media legally aquire CRAWL Magazine?

The lawsuits with Tim have yet to be settled, they haven't even made it to court yet.

How can they acquire CRAWL when Tim still owns half, resignation or not he still owns the stock.

If they claim to own part of CRAWL and sold it to themselves, why aren't they paying off part of the debts instead of sticking Tim's girlfriend with them?

If they don't claim to own any stock in the old company, how can they "acquire" jack shit w/o Tim's permission?

Tim and his gf have run TC for what 6 years now and never asked for anything, they deserve way better than this from it's fans...

btw what awards has Brandon ever won???? Perhaps the shittiest airline baggage loader award!??

None of this shit makes any sense to me, especially when this entire industry is dead

ego's i guess...

Forgive me if I missed it... but who says they acquired CRAWL? Isn't CRAWL2, from a legal standpoint, a whole new mag?
Billy

Forgive me if I missed it... but who says they acquired CRAWL? Isn't CRAWL2, from a legal standpoint, a whole new mag?
Billy

;244464333 said:
For Immediate Release:
CRAWL2 Media LLC announces acquisition of CRAWL Magazine title; resumption of publishing
slated for Fall 2009

Montesano, WA, June 29, 2009 – CRAWL2 Media, LLC, owner of recently acquired CRAWL
Magazine, the leading hardcore off-road publication in North America, today announced its
intent to resume publishing with its first issue this Fall, 2009.
“I’m extremely excited, as well as humbled, by the wide range of support over the last several
months,” said John Herrick, publisher of the magazine. “It’s obvious that CRAWL has a special
place with the hardcore off-roader and bringing it back has been a labor of love. My goal is to
build long term relationships, based on trust, with our vendors, advertisers and readers.”
Ian Johnson, host of Spike TV’s weekly Xtreme 4x4 program, has become a part of the
ownership team running CRAWL2 Media. Larry Nickell brings his deep business background to
the group as a partner and associate publisher. Brandon Foster, the award winning
photographer, will act as creative consultant.
For over 3 years, CRAWL has set the standard for creative writing and stunning photography.
The new ownership team will continue that focus while bringing sustainable business direction
to this independent publishing voice.
Information Contact:
John Herrick
Publisher
253-312-1428
[email protected]
Larry Nickell
Associate Publisher
509-760-0935
[email protected]

First paragraph AND title- "CRAWL2 Media LLC announces acquisition of CRAWL Magazine title"

http://www.crawl2media.com/CRAWL2 PR 6-29-09.pdf

I have no clue how you missed it...

-Erik aka ConfusedYJTJ

Last edited:
First paragraph AND title- "CRAWL2 Media LLC announces acquisition of CRAWL Magazine title"

http://www.crawl2media.com/CRAWL2 PR 6-29-09.pdf

I have no clue how you missed it...

-Erik aka ConfusedYJTJ

Oh, ok... gotcha. I missed it because I didn't read that.
happysad.gif

Billy

Back