• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

crap ill be needing between now and january..

shortxjdoug

NAXJA Forum User
so i figured ill post this list up now incase anyone decides to scrap any of this between now and january.... its for a top secret project that the mom to be has given me the greenlight to start.

HP30 housing.... any year, doesnt need to have gears or diff, i need knuckles/brakes and bearing caps.

4.5" lift coils any brand, preferably rustys. It looks like ill be needing 2 sets so if anyone has any lying around i can use them

front shocks for a 5 inch lift

23 spline aw4 with a torque converter and a flexplate

23 spline 231 doesnt have to be modified at all just needs to be working.

good ho head and intake manifold

Remember looking to spend as little $$$ as possible so anything thats extra or lying around.... and if at the time i dont have the money dont feel like you need to hold it for me, things are tight but im trying my best to round up all the parts i can to slam together a little project that is gonna make any penny pincher proud

PAP will have the cheapest prices..
I know a guy in SC has a 231 for $200 (craigslist in Irmo)

I gotcha covered on a 30 housing.

And I'll bring a spare housing(no knuckles)

Doug I have a 97' intake you can have.. getting it too you may be a little tricky unless you want me too ship it.

t frady has a 99+ intake manifold. i have a fuel rail and injectors from a 98 (if i can find it)

Yea as stated above I have your fuel rail too :)

Back