• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Countdown: What do you have to do?

Hope to see ya there Fred.

All I have to do is load her on the trailer and make like a baby and head out.

Not looking good folks. My virtually brand new RE leaf packs are bent, I've only been off-road twice with 'em!! UCA bushings are going in tomorrow.

The big problem is my son's football coach (7th grade) has decided that they need to practice every Saturday, thats six practices a week....and they have their first scrimmage of the year this Saturday. That was my only available day to make it out to BV..... :cry:

Have fun and be safe.

Maybe next year......

Accomplished today:

1) Finish install and working ness of my ForMatt CO2 tank. Finally got the 1/4" fitting out of the gauges that come with it.(Matt: socket on a 2.5ft cheater bar worked like a charm)

2) Now that I have OBA and CO2 I pulled the stem on my BFG 35" and stuffed it in laying down in the back end...whoohooo

3) installed a Hidden Hitch, what a bitch with the Tomken Skid already there

4)
spud1_2b.jpg
Organized my new tool box(s). I found these things at the army supply shop. I assume you can get them at any hunting supply, They are call "Dry Boxes". Used for shotgun ammo and such. Fit behind the front seat very nicely

5) Towed the camper to the house using the XJ. Boy, my top speed is going to be about 55mph.

6) Finally wired up my ForMatt taill lights and LEDs CORRECTLY. This project took the longest because I did it 1/2 ass the first time and had to spend a lot of time today figuring out what wire did what. That project worked right along with wiring up the trailer lights...

Tomorrow:
1) get the camper packed
2) install the OBA quick connect under hood
3) tight up crappy axle end track bar set up
4) put new pad on the rear of my Honda Accord
5) catch the end of the International, got Sunday tickets!

finish rear bumper project -- DONE (for now)
re-install front shaft -- DONE
secret project -- DONE ;)
something else i'm sure i'm forgetting... -- LIMITING STRAPS! ... not gonna happen for this trip.

now i just need some sleep.

Back