• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cool pics to come

Rufies97XJ said:
Nope.. that was right towards the begining.
The pucker factor on that line was pretty high for me!
Yeah, that got my attention, too. :eek:
I'm gonna work on getting some of my pics into my webshots album tonight, but I can see that others have some of the same shots. I got Saturday afternoon and Sunday's pics from the camera to my home PC, but I need to figure out how to get the earlier ones that I put into my laptop which has no network card. Any ideas? :banghead:

GI John, You have the pics of the "victim", now where are the "rescuers"?

standard

standard

Not pictured are Kid4lyf and the other black XJ.

seanR said:
GI John, You have the pics of the "victim", now where are the "rescuers"?

I wasnt trying to offend if I did.

But I remember saying something about excellent recovery...I'd be totally F'd without everyones help.

The funny thing is that the whole time I was thinking.....if this rolls, it's new jeep time.

GI-John said:

But I remember saying something about excellent recovery...I'd be totally F'd without everyones help.

The funny thing is that the whole time I was thinking.....if this rolls, it's new jeep time.

Thats funny....we were thinking.."if he rolls...I get this shackle, who wants his strap?"

Rev

GI-John said:

HOLY COW! No offence taken here, just posting more pics
If BG didn't get to me you, you certainly wont! :D

Fore Wheeler said:
and whats funny is that he'll be the first to tell you that.

gotta love the guy, for 20 minutes anyhow. :D

Hey dan....I was wondering how the new rig worked out.....glad to hear that Ang and you are fine....good luck with the next phase...Later, Chark

GI-John said:

Leave it to a tanker to think about a new XJ and the ride down!

lesslimited said:
Yeah, that got my attention, too. :eek:
I'm gonna work on getting some of my pics into my webshots album tonight, but I can see that others have some of the same shots. I got Saturday afternoon and Sunday's pics from the camera to my home PC, but I need to figure out how to get the earlier ones that I put into my laptop which has no network card. Any ideas? :banghead:

Less, just transfer them back to the camera card and then off again....!!!

Bear549 said:
Less, just transfer them back to the camera card and then off again....!!!
:doh: Thanks, that was way too obvious for me to figure out :looney: I guess my brain's still not quite back to normal yet. The pics are now in my PC and I'll put a bunch in my album tomorrow. Had to do rear brakes on the wifes ZJ tonight.

What Rd ... somehow, your link opened several shots of GI Johns predicament including some from KYChris. Good perspectives!

Good thing his tire didn't fall off again, it'a rolled forever!

Les

Beezil said:
when we finally get your homebuilding ass out to the badlands again, guess what trail yer gonna have to line up on????

dan will spot you.

Looking forward to it.

I haven't wheeled in almost two years.

Being a grown up sucks.

Fore Wheeler said:
yea, now with the dog jokes. Poor Kodak, may he RIP.

boy, just when you think you have a good friend. :D

Not intended my friend. I will miss Kodak also. How are your kids doing with this?

Back