• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Control arms, track bar, other parts...

Where did all these Birmingham members come from?? Oh, I mean posters....:dunno:

X2 Bham here also. ANdy might be time for a meet and greet?? DONUTS!!!

umm yeah. Red ear muffs. Thats what I was trying to say. They are here, and I have used em a few times. You can get them next time you are up this way. Matter of fact, my sister-in-law was all like 'so who is the red head guy... he's cute' when she happened to see pics from Andys fender chop. She's single, and live in Bham....

WOW...anything goes on these boards! YOU GO BOY!! :roflmao:

^ where did that come from? I missed something....
Did someone say doughnuts??:wave:

Yeah, go ahead consider them yours. Ive been using earplugs now anyways. As for your sister-in-law, Bham is only a 2.5 hour drive for me. Im game! :roll: :callme:

Yeh, ok, I'm caught up...so, meet and greet....James you comin' over to pick up the axle, and introduce Aaron...If you through your welder in the truck, I'll let you weld on my chassis stiffeners....:wave1::D:cheers:

So Far...

Diff skid SOLD
Transfercase Skid SOLD
Coils SOLD
Axles PENDING

Everything else is still up for grabs.
I now 2 sets of 245/75-16 Goodyear MT/R's. Both sets are about equally worn. One set is dismounted another is still on my jeep. Getting a set of 315/75-16 BFG KM2's to replace them. I also have the spare thats in like new condition. NEVER used. $50.

Getting a set of 315/75-16 BFG KM2's to replace them.

You go boy...steppin up to the plate:cheers:...now lets see what Steven gets..:moon:

Back on Topic.....Who's buying the rest of rednecks stuff?:eyes:

what is the load rating on the MTRs?
towrig-able?

Ill look tomorrow but they are what comes stock on a Rubicon TJ.

Lower control arms and Track bar still up for grabs. OBO

Back