• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Complete Cherokee XJ & MJ Parts

CompleteCherokee

NAXJA Forum User
banner.png

I wanted to take a moment and introduce our company, Complete Cherokee.

Complete Cherokee carries many Custom, Restoration and OEM parts for your 1984-2001 XJ Cherokee, Wagoneer and MJ Pickup. We carry more parts for your XJ than just about any other source, and we are adding more parts daily!

Complete Cherokee works tirelessly to consolidate all available XJ Jeep parts from many different sources into one easy-to-use web site. We have tracked down many parts (restoration and aftermarket) and are adding more parts often!! At CC we have mainly focused on restoration parts.

If you don’t see what you are looking for, e-mail us at [email protected] with the name or description of the part you are looking for, and we will do our best to find it for you.
If there is anything you need, whether it is a part for your Jeep, an opinion, or advice about repairing, restoring or customizing your Mid-Size Jeep XJ, we are here to help. Feel free to contact us via e-mail anytime!

Also, members of NAXJA.org will receive a club-level discount by setting up an account with us. Simply go to our site and click on LOGIN (middle of the navigation bar in the center of the page under the header). In the New User section enter the info, and click Register to set up the account. Then email me at [email protected] with your first name, last name and that you are wanting the NAXJA discount, and we'll get you set up.

Lastly, we are currently offering a Grand Opening discount to all customers. To receive the discount, enter GRAND in the Promo Code window on the View Cart page. This code is valid for a limited time and exclusions do apply, so be sure to use it quickly!

:thumbup:
I will wait to place my order until your paypal is up on the site.

Paypal is now integrated on our website! During checkout on the payment page (after you select your shipping method) select paypal, and proceed and it will take you to paypal to complete the transaction.

Last edited:
back up, thanks for the support and the orders! We will be retiring our grand opening discount soon, but will keep in place a discount for all NAXJA members. You will need to create an account on our webstore, and then email me at [email protected] and I will adjust your account.

Also, recently we found that some of the transactions on our webstore were being rejected due to an error on our payment gateway provider's server. We have that resolved now, and we apologize for any inconvenience. If you ever notice a glitch in the system, you can always call us at 404.585.5449.

Back