• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Colorado Fest T-shirt Thread

I can answer that.

Ken needs a Chewbacca-sized XL shirt......... Have you seen Ken? :D

Then order a 2XL

XL is XL, 2XL is 2XL. With virtually hundreds of different t-shirt manufactures out there it's kinda like saying "make sure you rent an extra large, large sized car, because I need leg room".

Ken, maybe the size chart can help you. Your not buying a dress shirt here man. :)

JohnJohn, I went to place my order and selected pick up at the store but when I went to PayPal, it is still trying to bill me $12 for shipping.

JohnJohn, I went to place my order and selected pick up at the store but when I went to PayPal, it is still trying to bill me $12 for shipping.

I hate using PayPal! Try it again Tom. I just turned off the shipping preferences on my PayPal Account. PayPal makes lots of money having people pay for shipping through them. It may take some hunting to find the "don't add shipping" option.

arg...did I say I hate using PayPal? :)

I picked the 2XL. I'm wearing a XL shirt right now and it fits well. My naxja shirt is an xl and its tight on my pork belly.

I can answer that.

Ken needs a Chewbacca-sized XL shirt......... Have you seen Ken? :D

I was thinking about braiding my back hair into corn rows this year for Cofest :thumbup:

ordered three assuming they are shipped.

Well, if you clicked to pay for the shipping.......... they will be...... right?

Well, if you clicked to pay for the shipping.......... they will be...... right?

guess you are in charge of shipping ehh!

just adding my bit not being a smat=rt a to any one and dont expect it back

I am too busy working and wheeling to deal with this gossip here

peace out.

If you chose the shipping option, they will be shipped. When I say shipped, I mean shipped prior to ME leaving for the event. As of right now I don't know when I'll be leaving for the event. So if you choose/chose a shipping option, hoping to have your shirts mailed to your address prior to the event, that will not happen, nor was it ever promised. <not saying the previous poster was saying that, just making that clear>

If you did choose the "Pick up from Store" option your shirt(s) will be delivered at the event.

If you did not choose any option, that means you did not order a shirt and are a douche. :spin1:

If you plan on just showing up and getting a shirt at the event, you may be screwed. I'm not planning on making any extras. However if I do decide to make extras, they will be sold for $20/SS $25/LS. (due to capitalism. You see, I take more risk I get more reward.) again... :spin1:

<post all in truth, but all in fun, don't get pissy like a girl>

just bought three... and know I paid for shipping since I am not coming out till the last day. Only posted the "assuming" in my post since everyone is somewhat confused to shipping and making payment or such.
that was my typing fun! not that I have no clue. The web site was layed out very well. No problems here

just thought I would throw some money out there to get some shirts and support a organization HA HA Economy or advertise a little.

No need for rude comments. I suppose could just keep my money and mind my own business.

No need for rude comments. I suppose could just keep my money and mind my own business.

@Tracker: Once you get to know me you'll see I wasn't being rude...just informing you and others. Because someone....WILL show up and want to buy shirts on site. TRUST ME. :)

On a serious note you may not have your shirts prior. Since I don't know what day I'll be leaving. I may only be able to spend a few days at the event. However I will be there the last day. Do you want me to just bring money to refund your shipping costs and bring your shirts with the others?

Quote from website: "If you would like your shirt shipped prior to the event. You must order by July 12th. After that, all shirts will be given to the event organizer for handout."

Your order was received on the 15th.

If you chose the shipping option, they will be shipped. When I say shipped, I mean shipped prior to ME leaving for the event. As of right now I don't know when I'll be leaving for the event. So if you choose/chose a shipping option, hoping to have your shirts mailed to your address prior to the event, that will not happen, nor was it ever promised. <not saying the previous poster was saying that, just making that clear>

If you did choose the "Pick up from Store" option your shirt(s) will be delivered at the event.

If you did not choose any option, that means you did not order a shirt and are a douche. :spin1:

If you plan on just showing up and getting a shirt at the event, you may be screwed. I'm not planning on making any extras. However if I do decide to make extras, they will be sold for $20/SS $25/LS. (due to capitalism. You see, I take more risk I get more reward.) again... :spin1:

<post all in truth, but all in fun, don't get pissy like a girl>

quoted for truth - those who are taking offense at the generally smart-ass attitude of the Colorado chapter, well, shouldn't. Lighten up, its the internet. John does great work, on short notice, and I think often times without what might be considered the proper profit motive (sorry man, I'm pretty sure you lost your ass on my wife's walk order!). They're t-shirts for pete's sake, relax, wear em if you've got em, and enjoy them later if you don't!:yap:

quoted for truth - those who are taking offense at the generally smart-ass attitude of the Colorado chapter, well, shouldn't. Lighten up, its the internet. John does great work, on short notice, and I think often times without what might be considered the proper profit motive (sorry man, I'm pretty sure you lost your ass on my wife's walk order!). They're t-shirts for pete's sake, relax, wear em if you've got em, and enjoy them later if you don't!:yap:

I got your smart ass right HERE <insert ball grabbing smiley face gif>

eeeewwwwww.:puke:

No Offence Taken from JOHN JOHN or Yella ! I was stoked to see I could grab a few shirts!

I am not being pissy just throwing some Gobly Gook back at ya.

Shipping is ok as I am on a tight scedule for that week. I most likely will not be there till the last day.

Back