• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Colorado Chapter Rigs

l_9004b85acfc94496995bd81dae2ef906.jpg

Well as most of ya know this is my rig!

My name is Ryan and here is my Jeep..its my 3rd Cherokee, I just traded my ZJ for it and Im new to NAXJA!!
Jeep001.jpg

Jeep002.jpg

Heres the stats:
1991 Cherokee Laredo
3 1/2 Rubicon Express lift w/ add a leafs
31 inch BFG All Terrains
thats it for now!!! will update soon going to a build up thread.

DAryl01.jpg

My new favorite photo of my Jeep.

But unless it's COfest time, or you're cruising through Kansas, you don't need to be looking for my rig.

DAryl

Still one of favorite Jeep photos.

But as an update to this thread, there's been an update to the XJ.

IMG_0263.jpg

IMG_2389.jpg

IMG_0246.jpg

IMG_1064.jpg

But I still hold to the line in my quote about not needing to be looking for me unless you're in Kansas, or it being Colofest time.

I'll make my official Chapter intro.....

I'm Sonny. You might find my wife Deborah and I out on the trails with the dogs. Or see me rolling around down town.

I was an NAXJA mamber before the Colorado chapter with a different XJ (white one in my avatar) but was away for a wile when I sold it.

Now I'm back with a new ride. This is the one I said I would keep relatively stock at 3" and 31's/ :gee: That never happened! Hope I can catch some of the group rides with you guys this year.

This was it last year at 4.5" with 33s

IMG_1047.jpg

This is it now (as of the end of February). No trail shots yet since I'm still ironing out some details from the axle swap and 3 link. But, heres a cheesy poser shot:

IMG_1687.jpg

IMG_1679.jpg

Re: Colorado Chapter Rigs - PICS ONLY, NO CHATTING PLEASE.

Figured it was about time I posted up a recent pic or two of mine :D

You might see it around Fort Collins...well maybe not, its got a few things to get taken care of before shes road worthy again :eek:

(Oh, and ignore the bricks...they're very temporary)

2qisi13.jpg

2cgimfn.jpg

since noah wont do it himself...
here is NOJAS' Jeepy...
040609_13241.jpg

6.5" RC lift, 33x12.50r15 Big O X/T's, soft 8's, RC drop brackets, RCX sliders, PIAA lights and tint...dunno what else?

My name is Mike, and here she is.

flex 2.jpg

Thought I'd class this place up a bit:

5fqck2.jpg

I guess since we are part of the Colorado Chapter now, I will post some pics of our rigs here :)
In Hot Springs, AR
HotSprings2008052.jpg

Tincup Pass
DSC_0068.jpg

MiniGoodburbon and his Jeep
09Feb08062.jpg

Gilmer, TX
Gilmer2007002-1.jpg

Gilmer, TX
Gilmer2007012-1.jpg

Hot Springs, AR
HotSpringsAR013.jpg

Gilmer, TX
JeepTrip200.jpg

Hello Colorado Chapter:
Pictured is my XJ, currently the Off-Road.com Project Cheap Cherokee. This is my second XJ owned (first to build) and 14th Jeep of many different types. Currently own the XJ, and two JK's. I also like to wheel my XJ like a mad man, while not seat belting my children in and risking their lives in the wilderness of Colorado with a loose spare tire! (see Iron Rock Thread):roflmao:

Finally got it done. Here is my 2001 XJ...
RE 3.5" Super Flex lift, JKS Trac Bar, 31" LTB tires on Rock Krawler rims.
I want to thank the folks here at NAXJA Colorado, there blogs and helpfulness were key in getting it done.

yellowXJ_1.jpg

Finally got the new jeep put together and ready to wheel! Got all loaded up and ready to hit 21 road this weekend and my roomates truck broke on the way so we never made it... Damn dodges!

Picture041.jpg

Picture042.jpg

Picture043.jpg

Back