• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Colorado B/S Thread

Frank's wj tain't body perfect...lol... maybe ill wait until I back half it. I plan cut out from behind the front seats all the way back then just tube it in for my strut mounts . I plan to duplicate your rear cooling set up to open up the front a bit .

Boulder canyon is my 3td trail I want to hit by October. I need to do all of carnage without a winch. I've done everything but the waterfall without cable i know its capable doing it now . Then Penrose then boulder canyon. Then some fall Moab then comes out the cutting tools and it goes on a diet .

I would get a lot more seat time if I were you before doing Boulder. It makes 10 Falls look reasonable from what I've been told in detail.

Run Death Row...then see how you feel.

I plan on running it this year, but even then it's a plan a while day for it kinda deal.

I would get a lot more seat time if I were you before doing Boulder. It makes 10 Falls look reasonable from what I've been told in detail.

Run Death Row...then see how you feel.

I plan on running it this year, but even then it's a plan a while day for it kinda deal.

Lol...cleaning the carnage waterfall and doing Penrose are first . Boulder is on the list after I'm certain everything works well and I have had enough time behind the wheel as of now I have more rig than experience.

Lol...cleaning the carnage waterfall and doing Penrose are first . Boulder is on the list after I'm certain everything works well and I have had enough time behind the wheel as of now I have more rig than experience.

Yeah that's about where I'm at. I still gotta get tires and and finish my steering. Had to order a different pitman arm so hopefully I can get some more steering angle now. Then I can figure out the ram. Then maybe I can find out what it can do.

Yeah that's about where I'm at. I still gotta get tires and and finish my steering. Had to order a different pitman arm so hopefully I can get some more steering angle now. Then I can figure out the ram. Then maybe I can find out what it can do.

I had unexpected work with the flex plate and exhaust and especially the damage the heat from leak did to my struts... which I might swap the braided steel lines out first before sending in my struts for new seals since Kirk Jensen mentioned that the braided lines fail from heat as well and could be a leak source , but anyway it's all unplanned extra crap . Putting the new exhaust in today with a full wrap on them I don't want this to be regular thing .

Not sure what ori uses but the original fox lines on my coilovers are nylon with a braided steel cover. Both of mine had been crushed or something so I made new ones with real hoses and fittings from kartek when I rebuilt them. They are pretty stout now.

I’ve done both at 1am shit hammered in a rig not built 1/4 as much as yours.

No question it's going to do them easily it walked up cleavland while raining...BUT... I've not actually done them yet so hence why they are on my list. You also have way more seat time i have very little wheeling experience so it's all new to me . But like I said I can't claim them on my rigs belt notch until I actually do them .

I'm usually not a politics on shirts guy... but this election has some funny stuff...I got a Biden " a habds on President " with him groping and sniffing horrible Harris and a t shirt of Biden with corn rows and joint in his mouth with a reading...Corn pop was a bad dude.

Bought a set of led tail lights for my pickup they were about $200 they arrived I installed them and only one works properly the other the tubes don't light up , so with most eBay sellers this would be a quick thing made right but not with this seller they received detailed pics of light installed not working they offered a partial refund of $25 and keep the set ...they offered return the lights and get refund when they receive lights the issue with returns is the processor is stick on adhesive application and its burtied in the pocket of my taillight area so I told them I can't really remove it,so they only want to defund partial...I just I want a replacement light sent for the DOA Light I don't need the processor just the light... lol... I just never had an eBay seller be so poor at correcting this kind of issue ... So this will be the last time buying through motor -1 ..

What ram did you go with? Stock pump and tapped gear or?

Seen a mixed bag on dubj pump.. Durango box..i think with a cooler and a good ram the stock stuff should be fine on lil ol 35s?

Seen a mixed bag on dubj pump.. Durango box..i think with a cooler and a good ram the stock stuff should be fine on lil ol 35s?

I used to have a WJ pump and Durango box on my shit box. With 33's was great. No issues and had plenty of umph to move them around obstacles and lower speeds. Way better than the stocker setup. Not sure why some poeple struggle with it. My only guess is them drilling out the fitting or keeping the WJ one on. I used the XJ fitting never had issues.

20200828_193258.jpg

20200828_193142.jpg

Couple shirts to stir the pot ...lol... The hands on President shirt almost looks like a real Biden Harris endorsement, and when I had it on at the gas station a person gave me a thumbs up then they read the shirt andvrwakuze they had been had ...lol !

Lol... I have few Red Phat Farm T-shirts they all have red white and blue in their designed and...LOL...let mevyell you they flush out the snow flakes... I was at the Wal-Mart off 470 and bowels and was being polite while making a simple few words to one of the workers and all he could do was keep a stare at my shirt which ...yes it looks like a Trump or maga shirt , so he was very unfriendly... I do own a couple anti Biden comedy shirts Inthougt were funny but I don't own any Trump or maga syuff...LOL..but man I get a kick out of how these folks respond just to a Red shirt with some flag type design ad they immediately think MAGA...its usually whiney kids 25 and under that really get most butt hurt look...

The most hilarious thing is ...its damn Phat Farm T-shirt...Lol !

I need to get my basic steering figured out but should just be a 1.5x8" ram from PSC. I've been lazy lately and need to double sheer my pitman arm before and make sure it's all good. But yeah stock pump and tapped box. I'll drill fitting out some for more flow on the pump. If you go assist I wouldn't use the Durango box since it's bigger and uses more volume.

Ya pretty much my thoughts... any reason to go PSC Ram over something from tractor supply? I keep flip flopping on what I want... cheap and easy or speedy and proven

I currently have allied steel bead locks they look ok , but I'M considering a set of more blingy aluminum bead locks ...mostly for looks;-) I've heard that aluminum wheels don't hold their inner bead as well as the steelies ? I don't want to trade function for form here and be burping air out of my tires every run if there's truth to this. Anywho I can't really see a reason not to go with them am I missing something here?

Not sure where the hell you heard that.

Not many buggies I see running steel these days...

I had heard that the inner bead on the 17 like the raceline didn't hold he thicker bead like the Treps... I will either be selling my allied 17s or keeping them for second set of winter rubber I want a blingy set of wheels...I can't resist

Back