• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Colorado B/S Thread

Re: The Colorado BS thread

Sadly(?) I am aware of such cure... I have an idea spinning about in my tiny little mind.

So, you are already formulating a cure for the cure. :D :D :D :D

I have for 20+ years been unable to cure my desire to cure the cure... or something like that.

LMAO!!!!!!!

I should be picking up a 90 XJ next weekend. I'm going to pull some parts for myself and then scrap it, but if there is anything my fellow Renix peeps need LMK. Once I snag it I plan to scrap it the next day.

I should be picking up a 90 XJ next weekend. I'm going to pull some parts for myself and then scrap it, but if there is anything my fellow Renix peeps need LMK. Once I snag it I plan to scrap it the next day.
ECU please.

What is wrong with the parts Jeep?

No wheels coming with it.

I'll pull the ECU

Engine went "bad" and was pulled. "Good" engine never put in. Sat for 5 years. I'll look over the shell once I get it, it it's clean/straight I might offer it up.

Looks like I have more surgery in my near future. My left TM joint has been screwed up since I had my wisdom teeth pulled. Physical therapy and meds hasn't done anything, so they're going to do a minimal invasive surgery. Can't wait to finally get over this BS.

I've also recently found out my Father has prostate cancer that has progressed into his bones as well. That makes both my Father and Grandfather whom have the same cancer... at the same time. Really weird. He is going through chemo over the next 3 months however so I hope he pulls through.

Sure would love some good news for once. :sure:

Damn Bryson, I hope the situation gets better soon!

No wheels coming with it.

I'll pull the ECU

Engine went "bad" and was pulled. "Good" engine never put in. Sat for 5 years. I'll look over the shell once I get it, it it's clean/straight I might offer it up.

Is this donor a two door, or four door?

In case you missed it...

I took the carpet out of the back yesterday. Got to see more of the crash damage, and then some...

DSCN3339.jpg

DSCN3340.jpg

DSCN3341.jpg

DSCN3342.jpg

Its a 4dr if I recall, I haven't seen it in person yet.

Mike, not sure what you are after but there should be no difference between the rear carpet or floor on a 2 door or 4 door or are you wanting the whole shell?
I think I'm having door envy. :)

Back