• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Colorado B/S Thread

Re: The Colorado BS thread

I really need to get shit-faced......but I haven't done that in nearly 30 years.

You know where Led lives.......
alcool26.gif

I think my feelings are hurt ..... nope i just need a beer :D

I only see one season on these 42s TSL the narrow look of these 42s just Tain't growing on me . I need to rework my fender hops for a few things including about 10 inches of added wheelbase , so I'm going to cut generous in thoughts of 44 Boggers ,which I think will do fine grooved and siped and with the 114-115 WB plans and 94 track width I don't think it will have issues climbing ...Yes I know Boggers suck but so do skinny looking rigs and these 42s make my XJs stance look as narrow as Amy Winehouses ass .

Not sure if I'm going to go cheap when moving this axle back and just relocate the coils and shock or just burn in hoops for a set of ORI struts ,which if I do I'm not sure how long I should go since i will run them vertical not triangulated like the 15 inch travel shocks I have so not sure what lenghth I need to accomplish reasonably close to the same travel ...Damn First world problems !

Amazing............
IMG_20150410_160105866_HDR_zps91qka4yy.jpg

IMG_20150410_160158847_zps8yg08pe1.jpg

Last edited:

I am a blue oval guy, but apache cabs are without question one of the prettiest automotive designs. Evar. And that one is a beaut!!

Looks like a fat blonde with too much make-up on. Whoops, did I let myself say that? :)

Nah, just put tomato juice in it. Jeez.

Last year about this time I talked with an outfitter about guiding for them and it didn't pan out because we seemed to have different philosophies. A few weeks ago I spoke with another outfitter about summer guiding. We had a lunch interview and that went well. Then the owner and I fished a week ago. 15 minutes in I knew it wasn't going to work as I watched him snag trout after trout. He probably had 20 fish to the net but I saw fish hooked in the side of the body, by fins, even the gills. Really sad. Now I'm talking with another outfitter.

Back