• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Colorado B/S Thread

Re: The Colorado BS thread

Hey raptor I know that video. It's a stretched 03 gixxer and a procharged cobra right? I do t remember. There is one like that with a horrible rider on a zx10. Guy almost kills himself lol

Whadda you think about this mount? I thought it was cool but I know nothing about CB radios and reception and such. Since most of the people I would be talking to are within a mile I think it would be ok.
Might make one but I would use steel.

XJ_cbantennamount.jpg

Just don't brush up against a tree, or a rock, or anything else other than maybe a leaf.

Good point. Suppose it could be made a bit closer to the body.

The safest place is probably somewhere on the top of the rear bumper. Thats the place least likely to be knocked by a branch/rock/tree, and if it does, well, your CB antenna will probably be the least of your worries lol.

Me? Haha thanks!!! Lol. Ya my cb whip is mounted what would be inside the jeep and is still taken a beatisng

Her biggest curb to-date. She said I'd be proud of her...I am!!!

Urban_wheeler.jpg

Is that the same curb that destroyed masons steering on his 'lot buggy?' lol

Back