• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Colorado B/S Thread

Re: The Colorado BS thread

So apparently there isn't a way to delete your membership from a forum. At least not that I found in any of the UserCP options. I just see no reason to be on a forum that has become somebody's personal "I'm so awesome and the world needs to know it" message board.

So apparently there isn't a way to delete your membership from a forum. At least not that I found in any of the UserCP options. I just see no reason to be on a forum that has become somebody's personal "I'm so awesome and the world needs to know it" message board.
He wants to talk shit thats cool. Ill just one by one bring up customers he has screwed over til he shuts his trap.
He has this "im a big guy so no one wants to mess with me" mentality and its getting old. :smsoap:

Hey now its not like he is screwing a teenager out of $800! O wait... yeah....

Justin brings the phunnay!

Hopefully bringin home a truck tomorrow. WOO HOO!!!! (well, iff it comes home wiht me that is)

Hopefully bringin home a truck tomorrow. WOO HOO!!!! (well, iff it comes home wiht me that is)

me too! Well, today, and someone else is doing the bringing...:laugh3:

how many forums is this guy trying to get kicked off of? damn.... you would think with as many bad things that come from that garage, he would be kicked out of his own garage!

Ya right. The backbone-less guys that run cojeeps are at his disposal. They will never let anything happen to poor ol josh. He gets more and more people to pay dues and get taken advantage of. Look at all the names that josh has brought on, paid dues, been screwed over, and dont post or even log on anymore cuz anything legative gets deleted.

I bet everyone would love access to the forum only josh grawl and the other guy have access to. Or to see any of josh's texts about any one of the people on any boards.

Not that I have access to anything like that....

Back