• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

-CO chapter M&G JEEP SHOW-April 23rd

UPDATE:

The Sprintex Boosted XJ is scheduled to be there and will be available for drives. Now what excuse do you have for not coming????

Yes, this is a shameless plug... And yes, I am talking to Rick about becoming a Sponsor.

Wasn't thinking that you're looking for a headcount. I mentioned above that I would be there with the XJ. Neglected to mention that my better half will be tagging along with me. :)

Wasn't thinking that you're looking for a headcount. I mentioned above that I would be there with the XJ. Neglected to mention that my better half will be tagging along with me. :)
its ok. i am looking for more of a rig count.
just so we know how many parking spots we will need.
head count is more for the 10% off coupons we NAXJA members get!!!!:cool:

Gonna have to see whats going on that weekend. If all turns out well I should be there! May be bringing a friend if he is still in town!

its ok. i am looking for more of a rig count.
just so we know how many parking spots we will need.
head count is more for the 10% off coupons we NAXJA members get!!!!:cool:

me=yes
truggy=:dunno:

I might be able to make this. We'll see if I can sneak back home that weekend. If I can it will be me,maybe the wife and one xj.

We are up to 20-22 people planning on being there.
up to 16 rigs.

maybes now include up to 5 people and 5 rigs!

total if everyone shows. we will have 21 rigs and 26 people!

not a bad turnout so far!
keep em coming everyone!!!

Just got a new job. Hoping I can make this. I am going to try my hardest. Sounds like a blast.

Back