• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

CO chapter M&G Co Springs Sept 18th

Troy probably already took care of that.

The car was missing an oil pan when I got it, so no oil is in the engine. It still had coolant in the radiator. The fuel had been siphoned out long before I got it.

I'd definitely suggest investing in a large tarp or two to put under it to catch the busted stuff that falls off it. Makes clean up a whole bunch easier. Break all the glass ahead of time - you don't want any of it exploding with folks close by. The windshield is fine to leave in place.

When you break the glass, roll the windows down first. Most of the glass will fall into the doors. Wear eye protection.

The car was missing an oil pan when I got it, so no oil is in the engine. It still had coolant in the radiator. The fuel had been siphoned out long before I got it.

I'd definitely suggest investing in a large tarp or two to put under it to catch the busted stuff that falls off it. Makes clean up a whole bunch easier. Break all the glass ahead of time - you don't want any of it exploding with folks close by. The windshield is fine to leave in place.
i will bring a couple tarps.:thumbup:

To break the glass (unless it's tinted) just take the porcelean from a spark plug and throw it at the window. Makes a dull thud and the glass shatters completely.

How long are y'all gonna be hanging out? I'm heading to Canyon City that day, and could possibly swing up to say hi, but it probably wouldn't be until the sun goes down.

to just make it, that would require me leaving my place around 12. on a sunday, i dont think thats happening.

damn, now i sound selfish

Bring parts if you have something you want to sell. I'll have some, and, wait for it,
CHAPTER STICKERS!!!!! $5.00 if anyone is interested.

Back