• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

-CO chapter M&G JEEP SHOW-April 23rd

i grew up in vegas, it can make for a VERY interesting trip hahahahahahaha :gee:

i dont know why that would remind him of those things...oh boy
he had the other side of his skull and face tattooed in prison.
when you work in a tattoo shop..... you see some CRAZY sh*t!:eyes:

x100! Thanks Cody - great job. :thumbup: The kids had a blast. Caleb (the oldest) especially when he got to ask Troy about his new buggy. :D

Steve

hope troy didnt have to explain the name "the compensator" to the little ones!:D

Yeah, Steve's a phunnay guy alright..... sending that cute kid of his to do his dirty work........ I was appropriate with the little fella and told him "No, I didn't bring by big buggy."........ what I wanted to tell him is "Oh the compensator? Your dad is standing right behind you little fella."

:moon:

Was pretty damn funny though....... :thumbup: :D

Yeah, Steve's a phunnay guy alright..... sending that cute kid of his to do his dirty work........ I was appropriate with the little fella and told him "No, I didn't bring by big buggy."........ what I wanted to tell him is "Oh the compensator? Your dad is standing right behind you little fella."

:moon:

Was pretty damn funny though....... :thumbup: :D
ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!

I couldn't have asked for a better audience. Troy had at least three or four of the ladies standing there, and then Matt and his posse walked up. But Officer Betka took the high road in front of children, so I'll take my beating here.....or just run and hide behind my kids.

I couldn't have asked for a better audience. Troy had at least three or four of the ladies standing there, and then Matt and his posse walked up. But Officer Betka took the high road in front of children, so I'll take my beating here.....or just run and hide behind my kids.

Indeed. You sir are an opportunist.

........ But I thought Matt and his posse WERE the ladies...... :D

Ah good times for sure..... more get togethers like this would be awesome. The turnout was a lot better then i had expected that's for sure. Can't wait till the next one. Hope ill have my rigs cooling system figured out by then.
still not gonna forget dutchs face after he went thru the mud and drove by.

still not gonna forget dutchs face after he went thru the mud and drove by.

Especially with the windshield washers blastin' away...... :roflmao:

Thats my A/C system for the summer. Start getting to hot and dusty on the trail and hit the switch for a nice and refreshing mist. :D

........ But I thought Matt and his posse WERE the ladies...... :D

Hey, wait a minute! I was just an innocent bystander.

And Mr T, you should be ashamed of yourself, using a child to to your dirty work. On a side note, can your son mix a JZ yet?
UM

must have been thinking about david and his coloradofest "assets"

Dude, you're totally confusing " NAXJA " with " nambla " (no, I will not provide a link).

And Mr T, you should be ashamed of yourself, using a child to to your dirty work. On a side note, can your son mix a JZ yet?
UM

Isn't forcing teenagers to make our drinks dirty work? In that case, we both are guilty as charged. Caleb, I'm sure, is capable, but I don't think I'd trust him with a full 1.75l bottle...I have a little trouble with a full one myself - all the more reason to lighten it up as soon as possible. :eeks1:

Back