• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Clrusty's new ride - WrenchFest Oct 8th

now ya got me wipin the drool off my chin. yall seen homer simpson when he hears beer...thats me right now..lol..oh that is bad to the bone. Tyler thank you. I love it. and thanks flex for making me feel like homer...lmao.

Got the bumper last night.Thank you again Cheeseman.It looks great to me and im going to try and get it put on the jeep wed.Put Lil Ed to work.lol.

IMG_0288.jpg

Looking good!

Paint... paint... paint and more paint.. i offered him a gallon of Avon Pink and he said NO. WHY???

Looks good Rusty. Just one thing, they are too clean!!!

I will take care of the clean next saturday at woolys..No Mark i still dont want pink,,lol I will just stick with the white. Maybe more pics this week with the bumper on. Lil Ed is going to help me try and get it on thursday. We are going to put his new steering on his jeep this week too.
I cant wait till next saturday..know its gonna be muddy but oh well.

Damn guys, I can't believe I missed this. You bunch of Jeep Freaks are awesome. If anyone ever wonders what being from the South or being a Jeeper means, just point them to this thread.... 'Nuff said.

I took a year off from Jeep projects to build a eurotrash DD and this is the first thing I run across upon return. I am soooo sorry I wasn't around to help. I hope all is well Rusty.

Damn guys, I can't believe I missed this. You bunch of Jeep Freaks are awesome. If anyone ever wonders what being from the South or being a Jeeper means, just point them to this thread.... 'Nuff said.

I took a year off from Jeep projects to build a eurotrash DD and this is the first thing I run across upon return. I am soooo sorry I wasn't around to help. I hope all is well Rusty.

Hey, were gracious in the North too....I drove 5 hours(in my jeep at 18mpg) to come build it! :)

Like I said "or being a Jeeper means"......

Once you crossed the Mason Dixon line..... You converted. If you drank sweet iced tea while across the Mason Dixon line, wellll, don't even try to argue.

All kidding aside......
North, South, East, West..... This group proved it's not all about money. It's about heart.

Yeah, it's cheesy. But after battling ego, greed and stupidity all day in the corporate world..... Reading this thread just gave me a little hope and put a smile on my face. Thanks for that.

(From here on out, I'm no longering hiring anyone that has never owned a Jeep.)

Like I said "or being a Jeeper means"......

Once you crossed the Mason Dixon line..... You converted. If you drank sweet iced tea while across the Mason Dixon line, wellll, don't even try to argue.

All kidding aside......
North, South, East, West..... This group proved it's not all about money. It's about heart.

Yeah, it's cheesy. But after battling ego, greed and stupidity all day in the corporate world..... Reading this thread just gave me a little hope and put a smile on my face. Thanks for that.

(From here on out, I'm no longering hiring anyone that has never owned a Jeep.)

My reading skills are a little lacking tonight! And as for Sweet tea.....everyday my friend!

glad to see you got that bumper on there, hope it did not cost ya too much work to get it all lined up etc. :thumbup:

Thanks KGP. it was giving me a hard time. The bumper went on with ease. Had to put a little foot action in it but thats about it..lol, Now ive replaced all the tie rod ends and u joints in bothe drive shafts. been a fun weekend here. I have so much fun working on the jeep. Still the best thing anyone or GROUP ever done for me..THanks All !!!!!. Now lets go ride.

Back