• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Clrusty's new ride - WrenchFest Oct 8th

Re: Clrusty's new ride

i was so hoping so. be a good excuse for everyone to get together and do some burgers and dogs or something...oh and sweet teaaaaa.......lol.

i was so hoping so. be a good excuse for everyone to get together and do some burgers and dogs or something...oh and sweet teaaaaa.......lol.

Food is always good!

yesssss i love the bumper and drings would be so cool on it. as far as triming the fenders..YES go for it. now about the gearing yall surprise me. lol am i gonna want to take this offroad when yall get done? who am i kiddin ,yes i will want to . i do have a question. when i get to have the jeep can we have some kind of meet and greet somewhere.?

You better come to the crawl next year too so you can meet the rest of us!

Spoken by an expert!
:cheers:

Damn! Beat me to it!! :D

If you guys need a place in nashville to drop bigger parts off you can at my house. Ill get them down to Eric's.

And I will buy one tire towards the build. Tell me the make, model, and size. All you need is 3 more people to join me. :)

I've got a pair of hella 500's with harness and relay that are available as well as a hitch receiver off my old 92 that can go as well. When we do a build date/wrenchfest i'll bring them with me.

32x11.50x15 tires not sure about wheels. what do yall think about black wheels like i had on the last one?

and yes i would love to come to the crawl.ive never been to one.would like to go to witc sometime too ive never been there.

Rusty, sorry for all that you have been through. I just got off the phone with Eric and he should be contacting you soon, let me know if any of this helps. -Matt.

not sure how to put this without soundin all cheesy,but i would have never thought in my wildest dreams anyone would do anything like this for me.you guys have been a huge help in the prayers and everything you all have done for me.you just dont know how grateful i am to all of you. my spirit has been lifted so high,i have been grins all day and i just keep asking why.i knew the jeep guys and gals always pull together for people in need but like i said i would have never guessed any of this was going to happen for me. i mean im just me,i never ask for help from anyone but i try and help anyone i can and for yall to do this for me make me feel kinda lost like there is something i want to say but just cant find the right words. its like thank you is just not enough for all of you and i want to do so much more for all of yall.

what about swaybar discos and brakeline exten. i shouldnt need longer lines with the lift should i?

never hurts to get longer brake lines. they are not good for flex limiters lol!

you just keep healing (physically and mentally) and let us do what we want to! We're a big, spread out, dysfunctional family and everyone here knows if the tables were turned you'd be on the other side helping in any way you could too.

.... i mean im just me,i never ask for help from anyone but i try and help anyone i can.....

And now it's time for the good deeds to come around to you!

you just keep healing (physically and mentally) and let us do what we want to! We're a big, spread out, dysfunctional family and everyone here knows if the tables were turned you'd be on the other side helping in any way you could too.

This! :thumbup:

I have some extended lines for you

not sure how to put this without soundin all cheesy,but i would have never thought in my wildest dreams anyone would do anything like this for me.you guys have been a huge help in the prayers and everything you all have done for me.you just dont know how grateful i am to all of you. my spirit has been lifted so high,i have been grins all day and i just keep asking why.i knew the jeep guys and gals always pull together for people in need but like i said i would have never guessed any of this was going to happen for me. i mean im just me,i never ask for help from anyone but i try and help anyone i can and for yall to do this for me make me feel kinda lost like there is something i want to say but just cant find the right words. its like thank you is just not enough for all of you and i want to do so much more for all of yall.

Anything to help a fellow wheeler, I'll do the best I can from 4 hours away to get you some cool goodies for your rig! :cheers: I lost a good friend in the same week as your accident and not to sound cheesy here I was touched by your story! Hope to come down and wrench on your rig or maybe even wheel with you in Harlan next year!

always have the flog...

Back