• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Clrusty's new ride - WrenchFest Oct 8th

Re: Clrusty's new ride

The link to the thread that you linked from here where your chapter wants to help.

Sorry I can't link my Text to tyler to NAXJA! He'll chime in I'm sure.

I am down for donating a basic Cheeseman Fab front bumper with tie ins and D-ring tabs. I will need to know if the fenders are going to be trimmed or not as to how long the wrap around pieces need to be. If D-ring tabs are not wanted, I can easily leave them off for a cleaner look. Whoever is heading this up, you can easily reach me by PM on here or Flex has my #.

Cheeseman-OUT!

I have a D30 vac disco axle housing with steering attached I could donate if it helps.

Not sure you would want to deal with a non disco conversion, but the CA mounts are cast instead of the welded on type.

Also, if I can get off my lazy butt, I would donate my Rusty's steering setup. I have a homebrew OTK setup that I need the motivation to install.

DSCN0374.jpg

this is a pic of a basic unit on the front of Collins piece of crap :D.....it gives you the general idea....

DSCN0374.jpg

this is a pic of a basic unit on the front of Collins piece of crap :D.....it gives you the general idea....

Nice! Thanks Tyler.

I have a like new ZJ front DS if you want it for the conversion. Just let me know.

Nice bumper Tyler, I know Rusty will greatly appreciate it. Thanks!!

great to hear about the new ride! i dont have a lot for parts but if you guys end up with a d30 i have some 297x shafts to properly equip it in the garage somewhere

Brad(GoSlowGetStuck) has an 87 he's about to part out, if you need anything suspension wise he may beable to help, i know not too many renix parts will fit a 2000.

I have a d30 (its a lp) with no kuckles just the pumpkin and gears. I know its not ideal, but you can have it. trailratethis, let me know.

I also have a D30 LP out of my wife's 2000 DD. It has 3.55 gears. Yours if you need it.

yesssss i love the bumper and drings would be so cool on it. as far as triming the fenders..YES go for it. now about the gearing yall surprise me. lol am i gonna want to take this offroad when yall get done? who am i kiddin ,yes i will want to . i do have a question. when i get to have the jeep can we have some kind of meet and greet somewhere.?

when i get to have the jeep can we have some kind of meet and greet somewhere.?

I'd say that is a given!

Back