• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Clean 1991 Jeep Cherokee 4x4

kelly1450

NAXJA Forum User
***pics follow link below***

http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/cto/2429645078.html

1991 Jeep Cherokee 4x4, 5 speed, 4.0 straight six two door. This Jeep has been my daily driver for the past two years it is well maintained and in good working order, the Jeep has a 3” Rancho lift with Fox 2.0 racing shocks front and back while sitting on BF Goodrich 31-10.50-15 All Terrains and American racing Outlaw two wheels. The interior of the XJ is in great shape and so is the exterior. I put together the parts for this jeep to be a great all around toy and daily driver, I am very diligent about the gas mileage and so I average 19.2 mpg’s, the air conditioning works very well and so do all the gauges and components on the inside, the engine came out of a Cherokee that had just over 100,thousand on it and runs strong the front and rear axles have the same number of miles because they came out of the same cherokee which was an automatic with 355 gears compared to the stock 307 gears to account for the bigger tires that are on this jeep; so the speedo is correct. The title is clean and in hand, it is currently registered. This is an all around great Cherokee I have driven it many places including half way across the country once and up north 3 times without a problem, I typically take this rig out for trips every weekend and will miss this thing very much. The reason that I am selling is that I need money for personal medical expenses. Below is a list of parts on it.

Solid motor mounts
Ironman UCA’s
Flowmaster exhaust
AGR steering box
Kenwood cd player pioneer speakers
Hella Lights front
Hella horn
Amber dust light rear
Rancho rear spring pack
Full size spare and matching wheel

Parts i will throw in that I have not installed yet

Dynomax full length CA approved header
Magna flow CA approved high flow cat
1999 on up 4.0 jeep intake Manifold good for more hp
Gas tank skid plate
Rear bumper spare tire mount, the good rare one that mounts solely to the bumper

Regular maintenance has been performed like new steering and u-joints in such

Thanks for your time Kelly (909) 810-8100 cell

Always when I don't have money! GLWS.

Wish I had money. I'd snap it up in a heartbeat. This is almost exactly what I want to use for my next XJ build....

Back