• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

CJ

Doc Holliday

NAXJA Forum User
This showed up at my door the other day. I think I will keep it.

14389525297_ffa0b9ef40_k.jpg

14575949315_f24c6182fe_k.jpg

Its pretty nice for having 24,485 original miles! I wanna rewire it, and put a 2.5" lift with 31s on it, and thats probably about it.

OMG! My only "Dream CJ!" I'd DD it and leave it unmolested.

That thing is gorgeous. I say put more aggressive rubber on it, maybe add a leaf up front, and roll in classic style.

Love it! I had a rust bucket 1960 CJ6...kick myself everyday for getting rid of it.

I have 2 5's now...but want a 6 to match my '78 5...gotta have the set.

The one MAJOR mod you will (or should) want to do..is get an M416 and paint to match!

Last edited:
Thats pretty much exactly what I was thinking. Except maybe a Dauntless V6 and 4 speed
That thing is gorgeous. I say put more aggressive rubber on it, maybe add a leaf up front, and roll in classic style.

I would love to get one of those trailers for camping. And the color of the -6 and XJ are pretty damn close, I could tow with either one and not look out of place.
Love it! I had a rust bucket 1960 CJ6...kick myself everyday for getting rid of it. I have 2 5's now...but want a 6 to match my '78 5...gotta have the set. The one MAJOR mod you will (or should) want to do..is get an M416 and paint to match!

Back