• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Christmas Loot

But if it doesn't make you happy.. :dunno:

Robert

The only thing that matters about a ring is if her girlfriends or sisters go: "wow," when they see it. It may not make any sense but that's all that counts. :)

PS, I like the idea of a WF wedding. PErsonally, my wife and I eloped to Key West. Much $$$$ saved. :)

I like the idea of WF wedding but that would put me in my grave. She is a real good shot with my 303 British. I like the idea of eloping to save cash, but then I've been married before and she has not.

Can't afford to make WF. Saving for the wedding:bawl:.

I'm saving for a wedding too so I can't really afford it, and looking for a house besides.... but I think I'm still going to go anyways:shhh:. WF is going to be my escape for a few days from the whole 'planning' thing. It seems I'm here more for the checkbook and a vent anyways. As far as being able to afford it, I work for the state prison system... I don't get bonuses.
Mike

What is this talk of weddings interupting WF? I'll have you know Theresa and I attended CF the weekend before our wedding. The wheeling was good and the wedding went off as planned.

Next year they're gonna hand out bills.. :moon:

If we have 13 OSHA recordables again this year they will hand out bills.:D Its amazing how many people we have at our plant that are too stupid to pay attention when they are running presses or walking through an Icy parking lot!

Back