• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Choccolocco Mountain

ryan6838

NAXJA Forum User
Anyone ever been to Choccolocco Mountain in Jacksonville, Alabama. Im down inft rucker and were planing a trip up in march. Any were else in AL thats good?

we re going out there on the 25th..

choccolocco is actually one of the nicer parks that ive been to they have good trails or extreme hills whatever you are into you can also check out grayrockorv.com its in mount olive also there is morris mountain, hawk pride offroad, crusher ridge, and stoney lonesome if its still open not sure and mountainside offroad park closed down a couple weeks ago

^ What he said!
CAOS went to Choccolocco this past month, but I couldn't make it. They all had a blast, very good feedback. Stoneylonesome is open, and is the only park run by a municipality. DO support it! :cheers:

ps. if you join CAOS, you get access to our club land anytime you want. 282 acres of trails, hills, and trees.... Watch out for the Trees! DrRandy.....:scared:

My club just came back.. they had tons of fun! I hope to go there now that i got a new job!

Well if i get the jeep going in time well be up to choccolocco on saturday and camp till sunday if anyones headed out that way let me know we could meet up.

Back