• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Chili! For a damn good cause.

Frank Z

NAXJA Forum User
Alright peeps, here's the deal.

The grandson of one of the faculty at my kids High School is battling cancer.

He's 6 years old and his name is Jackson.

A bunch of the student groups are hosting a Chili Supper/Concert/Car Show with all proceeds going to help out this little guy.

I realize it's short notice but if you can spare 5 bucks for some Chili and 5 bucks for the concert/talent show (No idea what kind of music...doesn't really matter to me) I love to see as many of you there as possible.

If you'd rather just stop by and throw a few bucks in a coffee can we can hand it over to the folks in charge.

We'll be there with my heep and my son's heep too. Bring your rigs and show off a little bit.

This is the Email that we got from the school:
VRHS is hosting a Chili Supper, Benefit Concert and Car Show. This is to help raise money for Jackson the grandson of one of our employees. He is a six year old boy that has been diagnosed with Cancer.

When: Wednesday, September 15th
Car Show starts at 5:00pm
Chili Supper starts at 5:30pm
Benefit Concert starts at 7:00pm

Cost: Tickets for the Chili Supper are $5.00
Tickets for Benefit Concert are $5.00

Contact Ms. Debbie for tickets at 494-8800

I'll try and make it thanks for the heads up frank!

Wow I feel blessed to have two healthy kids and a healthy wifey. At least we have that and thats all we relly need! Oh and the jeep! HEHE

whereabouts, Frank? We'll see if we can either make it or throw a couple of somolians in your coffee can, anyways...

If I didn't live way the bajesus up north, I'd love to come down and toss some bucks into the can and hang out.

Hopefully there is an awesome turn out....6 years old is way to soon to be dealing with cancer! Good on ya Frank for spreading the word!

~Nick

Back