• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

check out this Grand Chrokee

Now that's a serious grocery getter! I'll bet they have no problem gettin over those tire stops in the mall parking lots!! ;)

red91inWA said:
3 foot lift ?????? Looks like an overstuffed TONKA TOY.

That's what my wife thought it looked like when I showed her the pic. I was looking more at the lift and tires, but then when she said that, I can see it to. :laugh: What do you do with something like this. It's a pardox of some sort, off-road wheel it or mall wheel and run over some Honda's??? :laugh3:

he wants 32,5 for it and it has blocks on the rear fab'd in axle. Musta ran outta money...

Parking lot POSER... :wstupid:

obviously, this guy has a sh!t load of money. he chose to pi$$ it away on looks instead of something usefull on the trail. but like xjrugger pointed out, he doesnt even know the specs, i imagine he's one of these rich bastards just wanting to burn a hole in his pocket

Ok I thought that one was bad but have you seen this? :puke:

reykjavik-cherokee.jpg

The reserve on that thing never gets met. I always see that thing on Ebay every now and then. Must have gotten tired of getting laughed at so he decided he wants to sell it. Oh well, hahaha.

-Mike

Back