• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Check out Iceland Offroad's new cutout flares

I like the Iceland Offroad flares a lot. A bit pricey, yes... I certainly like them a lot more than Bushwackers.

This is the only XJ I've ever found to be asthetically pleasing with TJ flares, and even then, I prefer the Iceland flares more.

100_0688.jpg

Scott

I'd plan on using 4 rear flares, I don't like the look of front TJ flares on the XJ.
MyXJ002-1.jpg

On a side note, there was a mid '70s FSJ Cherokee with TJ flares on it that looked extremely nice at a swap meet I went to today.

best looking flairs i've seen, that video is pretty sweet too, didn't expect them to be that tough. I have the rustys flexy flairs, I can't "break" them, but i sure can rip them off of stuff and they don't look as good.

Im with the majority of people here, very nice. If they could be shipped to my door for $100 less then the sticker price im sure more people would be into them. Very clean looking. My only concern would be something that ridged mounted to my flimsy front fenders. It would either reinforce them and distribute the weight across them or rip off leaving a mangled mess.

I think these look sharp. I wonder if they would make 33's look dinky with a RE 3.5" lift.

I think these look sharp. I wonder if they would make 33's look dinky with a RE 3.5" lift.
Exactly what I'm wondering.

I might just have to find out.

I didn't want to wait to get pictures of these with a 33" tire and a RE 3.5. This is about what I think they'd look like. Every things proportional except the wheel (it's 8.3% smaller as is the tire). Gotta love photoshop.

4426463438_66c79dee6b_b.jpg

Does anybody have a picture of these flares with a snorkel setup? That is about the only thing holding me back right now. I am aware that they will need a little nip and tuck but I want to see what they would look like.

Back