• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Chattown on fire?

from what i heard some bozo flicked a butt out his truck window. i drove into red bank this morning and the smoke was erie lookin with the sun in all. dont know the current status of waldens ridge cause i hate watching the news and a documentary on samuel clemens is on gpb right now.:looser:

btw was that yer rig in front of waffle house like a few weeks ago on signal mtn. rd and dayton blvd? saw a nice silver xj on bfg mt that was pretty sweet!!!!!

blackclassic said:
btw was that yer rig in front of waffle house like a few weeks ago on signal mtn. rd and dayton blvd? saw a nice silver xj on bfg mt that was pretty sweet!!!!!
Is that the waffle house at the base of Signal? You go under an overpass and its on the right?

yeah thats the one.

Wow, that thing is still there? I have eaten there many times. There was this killer local resturant, for lack of a better term, near there. You would take a right at that light and it was about half mile on the left right after the tunnel. IMSC. I use to love to take my truck for a drive up on signal. There was a killer place to rapel up there too that use to be open but some kid fell off the mountain or something. Ah good times.

Chattxj said:
I think the resturant you're talking about is Nickis(sp).
A real mom and pop hole in the wall type place? That sounds right.

Back