• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Castle Rock M&G, Sat., 11/10, 1 PM

M&G on the 10th??

• Yes

Votes: 11 84.6%
  • No

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Im passionate ok.... :D
We were moving down pretty well. surprised we didn't catch j9 and zith...
Passionate is a nice way of putting it... :D

I'm pretty sure J9 and I were just driving soooo much faster than you. I mean my Jeep is such a smooth riding highway machine! Or maybe we had a little detour, grabbed some food.

It was real nice to get out and see everyone again. I think it's the first time I've met Hyopid, so it's nice to be able to put a face to the name!

We were testing how many fingers we could get on way home. i got at least 10. something about cars.chilling in fast lane that erks me.

We were testing how many fingers we could get on way home. i got at least 10. something about cars.chilling in fast lane that erks me.

People in Colorado just drive real strange. I have expectations of how to drive "properly" and so many people here break those unwritten rules (which includes chilling in the fast lane)
:soapbox:

Quit being so passionate! Lmfao :roflmao:

well Flores was testing my exhaust fumes(read: oil consumption) as i stamped dodge emblems on trunks of cars. was good stuff.

Thanks Justin :thumbup:

are all toys going.to.Denver area tft? Or different areas?

The BOD will represent the Colorado Chapter and donate them on December 1st, at the 10th Annual Toys for Tots Christmas Caravan for Kids that will be held at the Jefferson County Fairgrounds.

I was unaware that there was an event in the Springs as well. I just assumend we would do it at the one at Jeffco as we will have a booth there again this year. However if someone is interested in donating them on our behalf, I dont see why that would be an issue.

Good lord..... I just hauled the toys FROM the 'Springs.

So..... Who wants to come get the ones donated by 'Springs folks and take them to the TFT location down there?

Do we need to change the raffle entry rules? Have folks send Justin a copy of their donation receipt to enter the raffle?

Last edited:
Troy is just upset that his new Jeep only managed 14MPG on his I-25 cruise home. Of course if he hadn't been driving 90mph it might have been better.

I was unaware that there was an event in the Springs as well. I just assumend we would do it at the one at Jeffco as we will have a booth there again this year. However if someone is interested in donating them on our behalf, I dont see why that would be an issue.
534099_393349550735972_1466370865_n.jpg

Surprised by the lack of a parade/caravan this year...

Back