• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Castle Rock M&G, Sat., 11/10, 1 PM

M&G on the 10th??

• Yes

Votes: 11 84.6%
  • No

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
excellent plan.

Can you or Troy please write down the name of those that bring a donation for a raffle and make sure the toys make their way up north with someone. I will combine them with the stuff that we will get from the NorCo meet and then I can get the raffle items to the winners.

Only 1 entry regardless of toy count? Does it have to be new? My son had a ton if toys i wouldn't mind donating. :D

I was hoping that we would be able to let the donations be unlimited so we could get a good sized donation together and let 1 toy equal an entry. However, because of almost certain low attendance numbers I dont want someone to bring in 5 small toys thay only cost a few dollars a piece to almost guarantee themselves a win. But I do think that if you attend both M&G's with a donation you can donate two items and get two entries. And yes TFT's will only accept NIB toys. If not I think the majority of us could get some house cleaning done.

I'm entering the 85% likely to be there range, at least for a few minutes. I'll try to swing by WallyWorld and grab a toy too, although my raffle ticket should likely go to someone who actually owns an XJ, since I already have SeriousOffroad steering on the WJ! :cheers:

I already grabbed 2 toys from Target, some pretty cool little Halo RedvsBlue lego-ish sets.

I also saw that hotwheels are like .97$ per car, I think for the North MnG I'll grab a bucket of them.

Bring a toy to donate to the Toys For Tots program and get entered into a raffle for 1 of 2 steering upgrades. Either the Serious Offroad steering or one from an un-named vendor.

I'm gonna try to make it. Jeep deal got done tonight. Can't stay long - gotta be back in Denver @ 3pm.

Back